Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlos26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 07:20 AM
    Bad thermostat symptoms
    How do I know if my theromstat in my house is bad

Check out some similar questions!

Water heater thermostat gone bad [ 1 Answers ]

The hot water in my facets just starting getting VERY hot - 175 degrees. Has the thermostats gone bad? Both thermostats are set at 140.

I want to conceive so bad, what are the early symptoms can't wait for AF to know. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am so confused, how does someone come up to the patience to wait till AF comes if you wish to be pregnant so bad. I am due to get my period on the 7th or 8th this month, I have somewhat sore bbs, and npls which have been for 2 weeks now almost, and some nasea, hot and cold flashes,...

How do I determine if it is the furnace or the thermostat that is bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 0960 Maple Chase thermostat and a Carrier furnace. 16 years old. It will not stay on. I push the reset on the thermostat, it comes on but does not stay on. It comes on in the morning as set sometimes,not every morning. I also push the reset button on the furnace and flick the on/off...

Bad programmable thermostat? [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought and installed a NOMA 7 day programmable thermostat, part number 52-2549-0. It runs both the heating and air conditioning. Everything is OK but the ac stop every 3 minutes for a couple of minutes then it resumes again ! I set the temp 5 degrees C less, but the problem is the same....

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.