Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nooneknoswhtido Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Is stopping meth cold turkey the right thing to do?
    Does stopping meth cold turkey make it harder than it has to be or would it be better to ween off. Im trying to do this without rehab. That just isn't an option right now, so my Im doing it just with the support of my husband but Im going crazy. Im on the 4th day and it is getting worse not better, Any help would be so appreciated.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 04:06 PM
    Cold turkey is the ONLY way to go or relaps is 100%
    nooneknoswhtido Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 02:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Cold turkey is the ONLY way to go or relaps is 100%
    Thank you. I just wasn't sure if it was safe
    trudger67 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2010, 03:46 PM

Yip. Cold turkey only way to go. You need to feel the pain, to get the gain. Get your butt to NA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens when you quit oxycontin cold turkey [ 8 Answers ]

I am muscling oxy for pain relief. I have tolerated this drug and want to get off it. I cannot tell my dr, he will have a fit. I never had a problem tapering off other opiates but this one is so scary and the night is hell. I find cold packs help. I have clonazepam and the dr also put me on...

What happens when you quit oxycontin cold turkey [ 4 Answers ]

I was on 160mg oxy for pain. I am muscling it. If I told my dr he would have a fit. He gave me Tramadol for break through pain. The nighttime scares me, I get weird pain. Cold packs help my feet but I am so frightened. I cannot tell anyone. Can anyone give me any advice. I have Clonazepam. ...

Stopping lg object sliding vs stopping lg object rolling [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it easier to stop a large object that is sliding vs stopping a Large object that is rolling?

Cold turkey [ 6 Answers ]

Oh hello again, for those of you who have seen my other posts! Ok so, it's finally happening... My semester finally ended and I am home. The last three weeks of school I hardly had any work to do and wanted to live it up with my friends. Therefore I was drinking every night and smoking pot and...

AC blows cold, until stopping [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Ram 1500. 112K miles. AC blew cold air fine all summer. Live in Arizona. In the late December early January, when overnight temps got low in the mid 20"s we started using the heater. All was fine. Now that it is warming up some, and we are now using the AC again, the air blow cold but...

View more questions Search