Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindyfreedman Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 08:01 PM
    90's tech song-obscure
    Ok, there was a song in the 90's that mocked preachers. One line in the song was NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. Please help it is driving me insane
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 22, 2006, 09:00 PM
    "Listen To The Pope" by De Heideroosjes :)

http://www.lyricsandsongs.com/song/97729.html

Nov 22, 2006, 09:05 PM
    Are you sure that is it? It was a techno song and the refrain was NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. I would need to hear it
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 22, 2006, 09:12 PM
    I'm not sure. That was the only thing I could find with those lyrics. And that was the only reference I found to that song in fact. I'm not real familiar with techno music.

Nov 23, 2006, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyfreedman
    Ok, there was a song in the 90's that mocked preachers. One line in the song was NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. Please help it is driving me insane
    I really don't think that is it, if someone might have another answer.
    marcusau Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 11:23 PM
    Well, it's been about 4 and a half years since you asked, but I know... FRONT242. I think that it's actually from the late 80's but I don't feel like looking through my CD'S. I will go on my PS3 to find the name of the song though... YEP, welcome to Paradise.
    marcusau Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 11:33 PM
    Comment on marcusau's post
    Oops, should have explained more clearly... the group is FRONT 242; the name of the song is Welcome to Paradise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Obscure mid-late 90's rock video on MTV [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the band or song name, only that they were one of a zillion alternative rock bands on in the mid-late 90's on MTV. One of the verses was 'got my finger on your trigger' or 'got my trigger on your sister', or some combination of those two sentences. The chorus was 'motorcycle,...

Very obscure song lyric question [ 1 Answers ]

OK I was watching a TV show about music from 1993 when I heard this on the background and missed who sings it/song title. I can only give avague description so I apologise for the little info. The song is hip hop/pop style, the chorus is a woman singing " here we go again " and there being a...

Obscure song from the '60s? Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Just yesterday (July 4th) I was in a loud restaurant and they played a song that I could only catch the chorus of - and it was so catchy I just HAVE to know what it is! All I know is that the song sounds like a '60s/Beach Boys/Monkees boy group and the chorus have the guys singing "doo, doo, doo"...

90's song... what is the name [ 3 Answers ]

Here are some of the lyrics from this song. Behind the boathouse I'll show you my dark secret I can promise you You'll stay as beautiful With? Skin And? Hair Do you want to be...

View more questions Search