Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nena52391 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 01:16 AM
    How to find a movie without knowing the title
    The movie was about a little girl who her father had to go to war and left his young daughter in an all girls school where they are mean to her, they send her a letter telling her that her father is dead but he only lost his memory, thinking that her father is dead she looses hope until she meets this wizard that lives right in front of the school. But she doesn't know that this wizard's master or boss had Her father because he had lost his memory.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 01:37 AM

A Little Princess
    Anthony Horsey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 05:23 PM
    The movie was about several people who were kidnapped and no one knew why and a killer wanted them to solve the connection otherwise he killed someone every 15 minutes
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 30, 2013, 07:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Horsey View Post
    The movie was about several people who were kidnapped and no one knew why and a killer wanted them to solve the connection otherwise he killed someone every 15 minutes
    You should post this separately. They prefer that you start your own thread for a new question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Help find a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about this army going into space and fighting on a planet where the aliens are giant bugs

Trying to find movie title of a kidnap movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie from 80's or early 90's. This is a sad ending kidnap story. I vaguely remember the title, it's a short title with 'kidnap' or 'missing' in it. Villain kidnaps the heroine asking for help. He follows her husband/boy friend all the time. He tortures her and finally kills her. I know...

Need to find the title of this movie! [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie back in the 70s that I want to see and cannot recall the name of it. The movie was about a blind woman who comes home and her family was murdered. She does not know they are dead and the person who did this is still in the home. The murderer is a man and all you see of him is his...

Need to find movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I watched this movie when iwas young it came out in late eighties early 1990s all I can remember is The main star Was a well built guy with a curly blonde type mullet and In one scene after men are sent to kill another guy in the movie after they do they show the guy who hired them the guys...

View more questions Search