Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moober Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 08:10 PM
    I want to be a nudist but I have 2 silings living with me and my momwhat do I do??
    I can't move out. So how can I ask my parent(my parents are divorsed) about my family being nude
    moober Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 08:10 PM

*siblings
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 08:35 PM

Closed, stop posting the same question over and over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to be a nudist with your parents around? [ 8 Answers ]

I want to be a nudist but I live with my parents. How can I be more of a nudist besides sleeping nude?

Movie of kids living in mountains alone and picking roots for living [ 1 Answers ]

Father dies and the children don't want anyone to know so they work digging roots to sale and the man that owns their house wants to marry the oldest daughter

I want to become a nudist [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I really want to become a nudist. I really want to be seen naked by everyone. I have nothing wrong with being naked except one thing. I am scared of what my parents and sister will say if they ever see me naked. I really don't care if they see me naked though. What should I do?

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

View more questions Search