Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Jun 3, 2011, 12:54 PM

A doppleganger!

Both are very beautiful :)

Martin, I love your daughter's lively eyes. She looks like she has a really awesome personality!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 01:15 PM

I think my avvy will reflect what Stringer thinks I really look like. What do you think guys. I don't know String will you ever live this down, do you think I will ever let you...

Ms tickle
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I think my avvy will reflect what Stringer thinks I really look like. What do you think guys. I dont know String will you ever live this down, do you think i will ever let you.....

ms tickle
    Well Ms Tickle I am a bit confused. What are you ***really** saying here? Explain yourself please. :confused:

Adam, did you ever try to PM me? I checked my profile and yes I never changed anything I am accepting PM's.

Stringer
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Wow.....wow. I have never seen anyone that looks so much like me! That is so creepy!! lol (in a good way). Usually people say I look like someone, I say nooooo, but wow, I look just like your daughter! She is gorgeous! ;) I bet she is super smart too. :D
    And yes Bella , like you also , she is super smart.
    She is a special education teacher in the public schools here. She has the kids that have Downs Syndrome, ADD, and many others I can't remember. She is something special , she loves every one of the kids she teaches as they do her. I am very proud of her to say the least.

Southy,
    They are a gorgeous duo without a doubt. And I suspect a lot of the same personality traits also that seems evident in those lovely eyes.
    Completely nuts. A riot to be around and the life of any get together.
    If my suspicions are true, should they ever get together, it could change life on this planet as we know it. Which might be OK.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 09:30 PM
    I think my avvy will reflect what Stringer thinks I really look like. What do you think guys. I dont know String will you ever live this down, do you think i will ever let you.....

ms tickle
    Tick,

What's with that little tiny pic I can't even see? How about one that is actually visible?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Well Ms Tickle I am a bit confused. What are you ***really** saying here? Explain yourself please. :confused:

Adam, did you ever try to PM me? I checked my profile and yes I never changed anything I am accepting PM's.

Stringer

Don't worry about it, String, lost in the translation and a very long time ago :)

Tick
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 4, 2011, 01:49 AM
    Dont worry about it, String, lost in the translation and a very long time ago :)

tick
    Aw come on Tick, come clean will you? ;)

Stringer
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2011, 05:39 AM

I forgot my question Stringer. I have so much on my mind right now I can't think straight plus I have a bad headache so If I come back today I will send you my question.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2011, 01:38 AM
    OK here I am at 6 months, :eek: :eek: getting a bit apprehensive about putting the rest of my growth up because I'm really changing, but il be brave! :D

Ps, sorry about the huge size of the pic!
    Attached Images

Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 20, 2011, 03:56 AM

Still gorgeous Addy. Looking good mama. <3
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 20, 2011, 10:24 AM

Advice, you chopped your hair! Why? I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it looks beautiful, but why did you cut it?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 20, 2011, 05:46 PM

Love the pic!

Addy, I gained 80 pounds with each of my pregnancies. I looked like a beached whale!

You look gorgeous. I love the hair, I love the bump! Keep us posted. You're gorgeous!
    Dogs Expert

Jun 21, 2011, 03:17 AM

Hahaha 80lbs, that's nothing! I gained a full 100 pounds with E. Of course I wasn't the healthiest starting, but still... 100lbs!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 21, 2011, 05:06 PM
    hahaha 80lbs, that's nothing! I gained a full 100 pounds with E. Of course I wasn't the healthiest starting out, but still....100lbs!!
    (hugs)

I feel your pain.

I was a whale with both kids. When I was 8 months along with Jared it was August, hot, and I was dying. Our friends had a pool, invited us over. I had a pregnancy bathing suit, and I was desperate for some relief from the heat, so we went.

I got there, and one of my friends said "rescue her, she's a beached whale!"

I cried.

Sad thing is, he wasn't far from the truth. :(

I was a size 6 before kids. With Jared I got back to my pre-pregnancy weight rather quickly. With Syd, not so much. :(
    Dogs Expert

Jun 21, 2011, 06:17 PM

I'm still struggling to get back to my pre pregnant weight. I have gained so much weight since Christmas, it's embarrassing. I didn't have the pregnant swim suits, just a tank top that was 3 sizes too small and a pair of mens boxers lol. I was around a size 4-5 before pregnancy.

A lot of women have no problem getting the weight off Addy. I think it just depends on your body type. I was never meant to be that skinny, like I said I lived a very un healthy life style to get to the small size I was. I also had a c-section which I think is harder to recover from. They cut all the muscles so it does take a bit longer to tighten up the ole tummy again. Lots of good food and exercise helps. :)
    Dogs Expert

Jun 21, 2011, 06:18 PM
    I'm still struggling to get back to my pre preg weight. I have gained so much weight since Christmas, it's embarrassing. I didn't have the preggo swim suits, just a tank top that was 3 sizes too small and a pair of mens boxers lol. I was around a size 4-5 before pregnancy.

A lot of women have no problem getting the weight off Addy. I think it just depends on your body type. I was never meant to be that skinny, like I said I lived a very un healthy life style to get to the small size I was. I also had a c-section which I think is harder to recover from. They cut all the muscles so it does take a bit longer to tighten up the ole tummy again. Lots of good food and exercise helps. :)

Here's a pic of me at 8 months.
    Attached Images

Dogs Expert

Jun 21, 2011, 06:23 PM

Not the best pic, but here is a pic of me pre pregnant.
    Attached Images

adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2011, 09:08 AM

Enigma that hair was extensions sadly I would never grow that kind of hair! Well worth the price though :) thakns everyone for the lovely words.
    Dogs Expert

Nov 22, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Ok I can still hear the crickets from my pregnant pics! Time for everyone to post an updated pic!
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

Nov 23, 2011, 12:48 PM
    At Mc donalds with my family few months back.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello Members ! [ 5 Answers ]

I am new to the site and am I looking for suse users. I am trying to install but I am not gettting anywhere. I need help. I put in the drive and opens the folder. Any help David

For ACLU members [ 10 Answers ]

I want to gather information on what you as ACLU members think the ACLU actually stands for. Please answer without doing research because hopefully you already have as an ACLU member.

View more questions Search