Ask
    cgalv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 11:20 AM
    Hvac
    Heat pump blowing cold air
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Maybe the reversing valve not working,, and its still in ac mode, can you hear it change over when switching tstat from ac to heat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hvac [ 4 Answers ]

My daughters hvac system is in the basement 16" from floor drain. Could this be cause of grandsons asthma like symptom, constant colds,breathing problems?

Hvac No AC [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 2year old goodman straight ac, 3 amp fuse keeps blowing on the control board in my furnace since the first time I tried to put it in ac this season. Have tested all wires for shorts with tester, have traced to the C/U, not the low voltage wiring.

HVAC won't shut down? [ 1 Answers ]

My heating unit is not "automatic" anymore. I have to manually turn it on and off at the thermostat. Could it be the thermostat (35+ yrs old) or are there other items I should check if that's not it?

Basement HVAC [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks a lot. Is there something out there that I could use to shut off circulation to the basement when not in use? Like a baffle or something?

Hvac contractor [ 2 Answers ]

How do you check a compresor operation when you get 70 pounds at the high and low side on a heat pump system could this be a reversing valve or a no pump compressor how do you tell the difference

View more questions Search