Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princessroxanna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Telling sex of baby
    I'm a newmother so I'm new at all of this. So I was wonder at what week can I be able to tell what the sex of my baby would be? I like an answer if you have one please and thank you.:D
    jessy0428 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2009, 02:26 PM

Usually between 16 and 20 weeks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 10, 2009, 02:29 PM
    20 weeks is the most accurate scan. But let me also remind you that I have had babies that the parents were told it was a girl... parents came to the hospital with everything pink... and the baby was a boy.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Dec 10, 2009, 06:41 PM

With everyone of mine and my family was told at 17 weeks and they as all accurate
    Soulbeliever666 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2009, 08:47 AM

Normally the second scan! Put around 17 weeks up you can find out. I funnily enough knew what I was having before my second scan mainly my cravings gave it away it was (sweet stuff) chocolate spread mostly and I said to my other half I bet it's a girl and sure enough they told me it was a girl! Pretty cool huh, congratulations by the way!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sorry, another 'boyfriend never wants any sex' thread ~` [ 9 Answers ]

All right so... this is rather embarrassing and humiliating to me but anyway... My boyfriend and I are both 34, have been living together now for a few months and between the 2 of us have 6 kids, however - only 4 live with us full-time. (My 3 boys and his son - ages 11, 12, 13 and 17) I work...

Telling a Lie [ 4 Answers ]

TELLING A LIE I found out about 1 week ago that my mother is dying and I don't know how to deal with it. The doctor said to me that she is in danger. My mother is prone to heart attack. When we were at the hospital my mother asked me if she was okay. I said that she is in a good condition and she...

5 yr. Old telling me (mom) she doesn't like me [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am looking for some help. My daughter is a very advanced 5 yr old and we get along GREAT. But for the past 3 months she has told me 4 times that she doesn't like me. And to make it worse it is when we are having a good day she hasn't even been yelled at. She just started school...

That's Telling Him [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A newlywed couple just moved into their new house. One day the husband comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, you know, in the upstairs bathroom one of the pipes is leaking, could you fix it?" The...

My husband made the mistake of telling people the baby names and now they hate them. [ 13 Answers ]

My husband made the mistake of telling his family and friends what we wanted to name the baby due this week. We had picked out Lena-Marie Kathleen for a girl and Ethan Victor or Ethan Noah for a boy. His family said Lena-Marie was the worst name they had heard, they hate that we want to hyphenate...

View more questions Search