Ask
    ron3071 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 07:57 AM
    Senior man slow ejaculation
    How can I speed up my ejaculation?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 09:56 AM
    More foreplay. This question gets asked so seldom, I must ask if you're delayed so long that the erection fades?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 11:20 AM

Are you talking any medication to help with erections ? I know several of the medications can make the erections take forever. ( but heck I don't complain)

Nov 22, 2009, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    More foreplay. This question gets asked so seldom, I must ask if you're delayed so long that the erection fades?
    Yes that happens most of the time...
    My hypertension and thyroid meds may be part of the cause - but mostly my age of 73 ?
    I'm searching for some helpful advice...

Nov 22, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Are you talking any medication to help with erections ? I know several of the medications can make the erections take forever. ( but heck I don't complain)
    Not yet... I use a cock ring which works well to maintain erection...
    I often wear out my energy before I lose my erection...
    Condoms are part of the problem for my single lifestyle...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 12:06 PM

Have you removed the ring after you start ( small delay to remove) they will delay for a long time.
    MrEasy Posts: 112, Reputation: 17

Nov 22, 2009, 07:04 PM

Have you had your testosterone level and DHEA levels checked? If your testosterone level is low it will cause loss of sensitivity in the penis necessary to orgasm as well as maintain an erection. Find a doctor who specializes in male hormone replacement. If he/she prescribes testosterone gel, you can apply that to the glans of the penis which causes sensitivity

Nov 22, 2009, 07:30 PM

Thanks MrEasy I'll check into that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My man can't get hard [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so I am 18 years old. I have a fiancé who is also 18... we are very much in love... we have done everything for each other... we have been together for almost a year.. we have a great sex life. Until here recently. Last week on the forth him and I had sex which was great the nest day which was...

What happens after having an affair twice with the same man [ 9 Answers ]

I met a guy three years ago whilst he was on a break from his wife. We fell in love he told her about me and she wanted him back... He went as she played the emotional card and threatened to commit suicide. We had no contact after that. He then called me recently and told me he was going through...

Is it ever OK not to tell a man he is a father? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a brief relationship with a man 18 years older than me while living out of state. He led me to believe he was only 10 years older, or else I wouldn't have dated him. Despite using precautions, I became pregnant. I moved back home without ever telling him because I was so upset because he lied...

How can I keep my man with all my insecurities [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lot of issues and insecurites with my man someone please help me to get past my feeling fear of being cheated on again and being walked all over. How can I get him to understand without coming off as to naggy and making him fall out of love with me

Man problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have been w/ my boyfrind for 3 years. Year 1 great year 2 OK but year 3 having problems. His past relationships never lasted more than 3 year. We arnt having sex anymore I mean its been months also we have a 10 year age difference he is in his early 30s and me in my early 20s. He doesn't show me...

View more questions Search