Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dunklebs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 08:07 AM
    How do I add my name to my son's birth certificate?
    I'm the natural born father of my son and my name isn't on my son's birth certificate.. how do I go about getting my name on it?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2009, 08:12 AM

Go to court and request it. There will likely be a DNA test involved.

Are you a part of the child's life?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to put My name on my son's Birth Certificate. [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to put my name on my son's birth certificate. I did not at the time of his birth due to a question in my mind of whether he was mine or not. He was born 6 months after his mother and I got together. I found out after the fact that he was born early due to her having diabetes. She...

Adding Son's Bio to Birth Certificate [ 2 Answers ]

I got married back in 2006 but left my husband a few months later and have not seen him since. I found someone new in 2007 and became pregnant with the new boyfriend's baby. I was not divorced yet when I had our son so I could not legally put him as the father on the birth certificate so I left...

Do I have any parental rights if my name is not on my son's birth certificate? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need to know if I have any parental rights if my name is not on my son's birth certificate but, he has my last name. His mother is going to let another man adopt my son and I need to know if I have any rights as the father.

View more questions Search