Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secret234 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2009, 07:04 PM
    How to get a girl to like me
    The girl I like likes me too but she wants to be friends wha should I do?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 07:08 PM

Secret, it's not a good idea to post your email address on the internet. I've notified the mods and they will remove it shortly.

If the girl isn't ready to be in a relationship then continue with the friendship. I see from your other post that you're only 11, there's plenty of time to get serious with girls, it may be that she's not ready for that yet.

Don't be in too big a hurry to grow up, enjoy being a kid, you'll be a grown up soon enough. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 07:46 PM
    At 11 you become her friend

Oct 27, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Love info[mostly for altenweg to answer:]
    Altenweg if your out there how do I tell her I love her when the time comes
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 08:38 PM

Secret, it's best to keep this with your other post, seeing as it's related to the question you asked before.

It can take a while to learn how to use this site, but you'll get the hang of it. I asked the mods to combine your threads.

When someone answers you'll see it under your profile. Just click on [My Profile] at the upper right hand corner of the page.

Now, on to your question.

You seem to be a bit ahead of the game. Most 11 year olds aren't even considering dating. My son is 11, there's a girl he likes in his school too, and he told her so, but they're both just friends. Anything more would be shocking to them both.

Eleven year old girls usually just want to be friends, which is what this girl wants from you.

I know that you're going through a lot of changes, you starting to like girls, you want to get into the dating game, but it's just too soon.

When the time comes you'll know what to say to her. I'm going to tell you that you'll also probably get your heart broken a few times before you find someone that's your forever girl. The chances of meeting your soul mate at 11 are pretty slim.

Just enjoy being her friend. Hang out, have fun together, get a bit older, then think about love and dating. Okay?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2009, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by secret234 View Post
    altenweg if your out there how do i tell her i love her when the time comes
    Your 11 my man! Trust me, don't be in a hurry to fall in love and date girls. Enjoy your youth as relationships tend to suck the youth right out of you ;) At your age I would worry more about getting dirty and having fun (maybe that's because I still do that stuff :o).

Oct 28, 2009, 01:29 PM

Thanks
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2009, 03:10 PM

If you're truly only 11 years old, you need to just be friends. You shouldn't think about dating until you're old enough to handle a relationship (which no offense, I'm not saying you're a terrible person, but at 11 years old you're not mature enough to date) For some people, dating doesn't happen until they know for sure where they are going in life and are ready to settle down and get serious- this is probably the best approach to have with dating, and it usually doesn't happen until you're an upper-classman in high school, in college, or even after college. It's too early to think about it now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

My girl friend kissed another girl [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, so.. last Friday my girlfriend (Of 6 months) Admitted to kissing another girl, She doesn't know how, it just happened, it is threatening our relationship. She has showed no signs of being lesbian or bi. It wasn't a kiss on the cheek or anything like that, it was a full blown out of the...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

View more questions Search