Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    west_coast_journee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 10:04 PM
    Licence suspension
    If you are asked to hand in your licence for 5 months and it affects your ability to work or commut can you fight it? As I haved to quite my job and move into town.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 2, 2006, 05:34 AM
    I don't know where you are, but here in the states some judges will allow a restricted license. That will get you back and forth to work. You just have to provide your work hours and distance from home to work.

It all depends on the particular reason you lost your license.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 2, 2006, 07:19 AM
    You can fight anything. The question is whether you will win or not. We really can't answer that without knowing why your license was suspended and more about you driving record.

But Janine is right, that some areas do provide for a restricted license that allows you to continue to earn a living.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2006, 07:14 PM
    You can always fight it. Winning, however, is another issue altogether. A lot hinges on exactly why you lost your license in the first place and just how essential it is for your employment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my piercing licence? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm planning on becoming a professional piercer and I have no idea where or how to get my licence, I live in mckinney texas(suburb of dallas) and I don't know where to go 2 get my licence I've heard you take a class and a test over it but I need to know where. If anyone could give me any...

View more questions Search