Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frozenfeet Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2006, 04:02 PM
    Implantation bleeding??
    Hi everyone,
    This is my first time on here and I've just got a question about implantation bleeding. Seems to be a popular topic. I'm 27 years old and have been off the pill for a year now. My husband and I are trying to have a baby. My last period was October 6th, normal and about 5 days long. My next period is supposed to be November 2nd but for the last 3 days I've been spotting light brown with a bit of pink. I have never spotted before a period before, no abnormal stress or changes in diet or exercise either. I do have light cramping a bit of bloating, but the spotting isn't even enough to wear a pantyliner. I wore a tampon for about 3 hrs but there was hardly anything there. Could this be implantation bleeding? Any help or information would be helpful. I know I should wait until my period should be here... but I'm anxious. I don't want to waste a pregnancy test either. Thanks so much!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 1, 2006, 04:07 PM
    This can be very normal, even though you have never experienced it before, that you can honestly remember. Sounds as though you will start your period in the next day or so.

Please read this about implantation bleeding.
    frozenfeet Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2006, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenfeet
    Hi everyone,
    this is my first time on here and I've just got a question about implantation bleeding. Seems to be a popular topic. I'm 27 years old and have been off the pill for a year now. My husband and I are trying to have a baby. My last period was October 6th, normal and about 5 days long. My next period is supposed to be November 2nd but for the last 3 days I've been spotting light brown with a bit of pink. I have never spotted before a period before, no abnormal stress or changes in diet or exercise either. I do have light cramping a bit of bloating, but the spotting isn't even enough to wear a pantyliner. I wore a tampon for about 3 hrs but there was hardly anything there. Could this be implantation bleeding? Any help or information would be helpful. I know I should wait until my period should be here...but I'm anxious. I don't want to waste a pregnancy test either. Thanks so much!!!
    Thanks, I wasn't sure if implantation bleeding would occur so close to my period start date. I'm not too sure whether to count these last 3 days as a part of my period since I'm trying to predict my ovulation for next month? Would you say that I should start counting from the 29th or wait until my flow starts normally?
    EVELYNP Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 12:38 PM
    Something Happen To Me And Period Did Came Down And Lasted For Two Weeks And Since The 15 Of Oct I Been Bleeding Dark Brown Blood And Today Found Out I Was Pregnantwait And See Cause Our Body Is Weird And The Older You Get The Body Will Change

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I had some bleeding a few days ago, and it started light, a few drops at mst, and then got a tiny bit heavier; not as mch a usual. It lasted 4 days, but my period is usually for 7,can anyone tell me if this was implantation bleeding?

Implantation Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to have implantation bleeding just 2 days after conception?

Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Well first and foremost me and husband have been trying to get pregnant for a year, but through that year I only had maybe 4 periods, so I went to the doctor and the doctor put me on birth control I've only been on for a month and two weeks... Now my period started sept 18 and lasted until sept 28...

Implantation Bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

This post has been moved, please click here.

Is this implantation bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello-It's been awhile since my last post but we have been busy Trying to conceive! So here is the update. My last AF was around the 8th of Nov. and it is now Jan 3. My cycles are usually irregular so I tried not to get my hopes up again this time. I have tested when I thought I was a week late...

View more questions Search