Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 06:59 PM
    What VERSION is this?
    The song "Let it Rock" by Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne..

I heard the song on the radio and absolutely loved it. I'm trying to find the proper version and I can't find it. The ones I've heard so far (even the ones that say radio edit) aren't right.

It's this annoying little quasi-rap at about 1:52 into the song, that wasn't played in the first version I heard, and I can't find a version WITHOUT that annoying part..

Can anyone help?

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Out which Version I have of IE [ 1 Answers ]

What is the easiset way to find out which version of Internet Exployer I have installed???? Thanks, George in San Francisco

DDI version too low [ 8 Answers ]

I tried to run Google Earth, and it failed. DirectX 9 fails tests: Direct3D 8 test results: Failure at step 1 (Loading Direct3D DLL): HRESULT = 0x80004005 (Generic failure) Direct3D 9 test results: Display driver does not support API (DDI version too low) The graphic card VIA/S3G...

Simple Man version [ 1 Answers ]

Looking to find out who or what group covered "Simple Man". Sounds like Daughtry but it is not. There is a mean guitar solo toward the end. It was a rough voice but it gave me goose bumps when I heard it. The song just came on a radio station as I was driving through the country and then I couldn't...

Techno version of: [ 3 Answers ]

The roof is on fire, or fire water burn. The techno version. Anyone?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.