Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gladiator Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 12:31 AM
    Red pores
    Good afternoon, I am a male 29 and I have very red pores on my arms and legs, I have always had these since reaching puberty but they seem to be getting worse. My doctor told me there is nothing I can do. Please could you advise what the best option is to help me out. :)

Thanks you

Robbie
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 23, 2006, 05:53 PM
    Hello, Robbie. Pores can be caused by dead skin cells or hereditary. Pores also tend to become larger during adolescence as sebum production increases. As we age, sun damage can decrease elasticity of the skin, making pores appear larger. There are products on the market that can help reduce or shrink pores. Look for a toner or pore minimizing product designed to reduce or shrink pores.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red skin pores [ 1 Answers ]

I have very visible red pores on my legs. What causes this and how can I reduce the appearance?

Red, Red, Forever? [ 1 Answers ]

I have colored my hair red for a few years now (all shades). Right now it is deep mahogany red. I would like to go dark blonde or light brown. I have tried some ash colors and the roots would have course change, but from the middle down (very red). Should I strip this? The very ends of my hair...

Red Spots [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I noticed that I have a bunch of red spots covering my entire body. They almost look like small pipples but the are not white heads, just small and read. They don't look anything like chickenpox? Could this occur from something I ate having an allergic reaction? They don't itch really...

Red flag? [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum and appreciate any input on a situation in my relationship with my fiancée. To start, I am from the USA and she lives in Europe. I met her in the summer on a tour to her country. We Yahoo chat often and exchanged many pictures. We were both clear that we are not...

In the RED! [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are in our Early 40's with 3 children, we had a few set backs with my husband being injured twice. We had to give up our medical insurance due to the high prices, we have 9,000.00 in hospital bills, along with credit card debt in the 24,000.00 range. We live in Michigan, would my...

View more questions Search