Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmamma08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 12:36 PM
    TN punishments for adultery
    In the state of TN what does adultery cosist of? Is it just kissing or dating or must it be intercourse? What are the punishments for adultery?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2009, 12:44 PM

If you are wanting to know for grounds of divorce even if you say you only went out and kissed that doesn't mean the other is going to believe you.
    I am not sure of your situation to know the exact answer for you.
    I don't know, I think there may be a couple of states that really enforce adultery and most states have no fault divorce where you don't have to have much of a reason if any reason to get divorced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adultery while in the military [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is in the military and has cheated on me several times and can I take him to court in Washington state for adultery?

What are the punishments? [ 2 Answers ]

If a 17year old got a 26year old pregnant, but 2months later, he turned 18.. what are the punishments for her having sex with a minor, although he is 18 now? Does someone have to file a complaint in order for a person to be sentenced? In this case, in order for the 26year old to be sentenced, some...

Is this adultery? [ 28 Answers ]

I've been married for 10yrs now, I've always known in not in love with my husband but he is a good person, we have built a good life together with our 3 kids, but I still have a thing for my ex whom I had a decade's relationship with before meeting my husband, I think about him all d time & we keep...

Corporal punishments on US schools [ 26 Answers ]

Reported corporal punishments on US schools. It seems to happen to around 250.000 children at US schools every year. "Human Rights Watch" and the "American Civil Liberties Union" say that this mainly happens in the Southern States (C.P. is allowed in 21 States). In Europe and in some 100...

My boyfriend wants to have authority on my son punishments [ 21 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for the past 3 1/2 years and has not been the best one. Well yesterday my 9 year old son got in some trouble and I punish him, when my boyfriend got home he heard me talking about it with my mother, so he started to argue with me on why I didn't wait till he got home...

View more questions Search