Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smitha20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Needs of a good book
    I'm looking forward to write a book... well its my own story actually... I want the readers to feel the love,pain,curiosity,thrill,prediction and so on... should I use good english or mix up some old english too ? Because they ve very nice n exact expressions,but still very hard to find their meanings though... but very sweet... I read a lot of novels... I m such a novel-o-holic... :rolleyes::cool:
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2009, 10:38 AM

If the storyline calls for it,such as dialogue from a character who would speak that way,then I would say O.K. but I think it should be limited as many readers would have difficulty with archaic language.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Is this book good? [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought the sequal to Inkheart called Inkspell. Is it worth reading? I read the back but it doesn't give a lot of info... so I was like what the heck is the book about:confused:? Anyway thanks please leave comments. There can never be too many:p!

A really good book [ 13 Answers ]

I need some suggestions for a great book that can make me cry

Looking for a good book [ 10 Answers ]

Does somebody know a book about teenage experiences? Kind of for teengers not the same old boring child stories.

Good dog book? [ 9 Answers ]

If I had to buy one very good dog book which should I buy? I would like one that could give me all the information I need from training to caring for the dog to well, everything.

View more questions Search