Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluecalix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 08:07 PM
    Can I take glutathione without prescripti0n?
    I have acne,I heard that taking glutathione will help my skin pr0blem.Can I take glutathi0ne without doct0rs prescription?is it safe to use?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 9, 2009, 12:05 PM

Glutathione is natural and is even produced in your body. You can find a lot of glutathione products online. Just type it into Google. It is usually used to lighten skin so if you don't want your skin to lighten you shouldn't take it. Your best bet is to use a glutathione soap instead of a supplement. They're a lot on eBay and online that you can buy.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Yes... I heard its natural and there is a website that sells it, well there are many websites but one in which I am thinking of buying from funkymommy.net

I don't know how good or bad the products are, but like I said I have been thinking about buying from there.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between l-Glutathione and Glutathione? [ 9 Answers ]

I want to start taking Glutathione 500 capsules, but should I take Glutathione or l-Glutathione and are they effective?

L-Glutathione [ 3 Answers ]

Is L-Glutathione reaalt whiten the skin?And How much you need to take to to see the effect

Glutathione [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a glutathione at watsons drugstores for only 850 they said that it is generic having 300mg... how long will I wait to have my skin ligthen if a take 1 tablet/ day can I take 3 tablets a day?? It also has the vit c with it.

View more questions Search