Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittylover0622 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Cat Labor
    :confused::confused:My kitty started labor and delivered six healthy kitties but we think there still might be another one and it has been three hours since the sixth kitty. How do I know if there is still a kitty in her or not and if there is what do I do?
    Please help
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jun 22, 2009, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kittylover0622 View Post
    :confused::confused:My kitty started labor and delivered six healthy kitties but we think there still might be another one and it has been three hours since the sixth kitty. How do i know if there is still a kitty in her or not and if there is wat do i do?
    please help
    Best thing to do is leave her alone. But you can feel her side and see if she is straining and straining over and over. If so, then get her to a vet. If not, then she's probably done. Even after delivering kits, momma cat will still look like she's pregnant for awhile.
    If after 24 hours, you notice a foul odor or see bloody discharge, then get her to a vet. Make sure she's comfortable, and in a safe place, (a birthing box,) and she and her kits will do just fine. Let us know how it's going.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre labor/False labor [ 4 Answers ]

Ok odd question. How long can pre labor last? I have been having contractions since Sunday and they don't get any closer and/or change in intesity. I was just wondering since even with two previous births I have never before experienced this. I don't even know if it is pre labor or not. I just...

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor deman [ 7 Answers ]

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor demand. Using economic principles, describe how changes in the labor market have affected you or someone you know.

Is my cat still in labor [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has only had 2 kittens so far and has been resting for quite some time how do I know if she's done or if she is in labor still? Sincerely amy

Cat Labor [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is sabrina and I was wondering how long until my cat is in labor for?:confused:

View more questions Search