Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bam_Ari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Other kids
    My Boyfriend has 3 other children and I can't get over the fact that he has other children by other people and, It's different with my daughter than it is with his other kids. What should I do?
    scott_1976 Posts: 96, Reputation: 19

Jun 9, 2009, 07:36 PM

It is very hard to deal with, my wife has three kids all with different fathers! If drove me nuts for a long time, I obsessed over it until I came to a point I had to chose, keep obsessing over her past and lose the woman that I love or let it go and concentrate on our present and future together!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam_Ari View Post
    My Boyfriend has 3 other children and I can't get over the fact that he has other children by other people and, It's different with my daughter than it is with his other kids. What should I do?
    Is your daughter his child? If not, well, it's different for him too.

This is something you have to deal with if you want a relationship with this man. He has 3 children, they will always come before you and your daughter, that's the way it is. Either learn to accept it, learn to accept the kids, or find someone else, his kids deserve to be loved by however is in their fathers life.

Good luck.
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 08:03 PM

scott_1976 disagrees: He may equally value her and his kids
    I suggest you read the rules. Disagrees are only allowed for factually incorrect information, not for opinions which is what my post was.

If you can't follow the rules you won't last long.

Jun 9, 2009, 08:11 PM

Wow... I will make sure to stay away from your posts... sorry
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_1976 View Post
    Wow......I will make sure to stay away from your posts....sorry
    No need. If you follow the rules you'll be fine. I don't mind a disagree if my information is incorrect, but my post was an opinion, and giving a reddie for that is against the rules of this site. Rules that you agreed to when you joined.

Guess you should have read them before agreeing to them.

Jun 9, 2009, 08:19 PM

I have kids and I love my wife in a different way of course but not less or more than my kids that is all I was trying to say...
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 08:20 PM

Agree totally Alty... can't... need to spread the it around some first... sorry.

Stringer
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 08:21 PM
    Wow......I will make sure to stay away from your posts....sorry
    Here you go Scott_1976, please read this.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum-...nes-24951.html
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 08:21 PM
    I have kids and I love my wife in a different way of course but not less or more than my kids that is all I was trying to say...
    That's fine, but you missed used the 'tools'... :rolleyes:
    Miller11 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Jun 10, 2009, 03:59 PM
    It shouldn't matter that he has three other kids by someone else, because they are innocent children that should be loved and cared for no matter what. If your daughter is not his, well then I'm sure he feels the same as you do. I'm in the same situation as you only I treat my fiance's daughter the same as I do my daughter, with love etc etc. You knew he had children before you got with him, so you should have thought about it before you decided to start a relationship with him. I understand you want attention from him as well, but his kids come first no matter what. Just remember they are children and whether or not you can accept them as part of your life is your business but don't expect to be first when children are involved. In my opinion you need to learn to accept his kids if you expect your relationship to work out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

Kids Father talks bad on ex-wife and me in front of kids [ 3 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right place for this, if not, admins please move to the appropriate section. Thanks Now for the question, I have been seeing my girlfriend for almost 7 months now. We do live together with her 2 beautiful girls who I adore and treat as my own. They are 5 and 3 and...

Brother is unmarried and his kids mother want to take kids away [ 5 Answers ]

Can his live in girlfriend or EX now take away his kids from him if there in a stable environment and she is leaving my brother for another man in another city and a sex offender at that? My brother has them in his care as we speak can she go to his house and walk out of there with them. They are...

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

View more questions Search