Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redcruiser01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 08:17 AM
    Losing weight fitness
    I really want to loose a lot of weight? But I don't know which type of fitness would help! So please tell me if you know :)
    MoodsterMan Posts: 38, Reputation: 5
    -

Jun 5, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redcruiser01 View Post
    i really wana loose alot of weight? but i dont know which type of fitness would help! so please tell me if yu know :)
    Eat a high fat diet (low in saturated and trans fat), low carbs, enough proteins and do lots of cardio. Remember it is roughly 13calories per pound of body weight to lose fat. You don't want to just lose "weight" I assume. You want to lose your love handles.

There are tons of different types of exercises/ programs etc.. That can get you fit. Such as;

Walking/Running/Jogging
    Swimming/ Aerobics in the pool
    Biking/ Rollerblading
    Circuits
    Sports
    Treadmill/ Stair master/ Rowing machines etc..

You can also do little things that would help burn calories like; At work instead of taking the elevator or Escalator.. take the stairs! Or bike to work instead of driving?

I am a Gym Rat and I have loads of experience with shaping your body.

Good luck. I will be here to support and answer any question you wish to be answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

12 week fitness program that works, lose weight and stay in shape [ 2 Answers ]

This is a great way to stay in shape or even lose weight. It's hard and vigour's. But it works. WEEKS 1 to 12 Monday Aerobic Fitness 2400 m run, Strength push-ups as many as you can do(not rests) Tuesday Strength: bench press, squats, sit-ups Wednesday

I'm now losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

I'm losing weight, I've lost about 5KG now over a few months at the most. I wanted to share my experiences. I like my food quite a lot and don't like exercise much at all! So if I can loose weight anyone can. I researched what sort of things should be a balanced healthy diet. I used to skip...

Losing Weight [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 12 and she weighs 166 pounds how can she loose weight? Like how much should she eat. Or what should she do?

Losing weight. [ 4 Answers ]

My goal for the summer is to loose some weight before high school =]. But the problem is since that it is way to hot outside I don't seem to get to motivated to go outside and workout, or workout inside... So what I've been doing is not eating as much but sometimes I would sneek in a few junkies...

Losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

:( I'm a teenager but I'm kind of fat:( I want to loose weight how can I do that except taking all these pills and stuff cause I don't trust them ! I want to looze weight but I don't know a way Help me!! Xoxo

View more questions Search