Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 08:15 AM
    A good day cream
    I'm looking for a good day cream or night cream or both for my
    Mom who is 38, something with spf15 or

Higher thts good for fine lines and wrinkle

Which she doesn't have much of and she would lke to prevent them from coming and also remove the little that she do have

She has some sun burn because she's in the sun a lot... She has oily and dry skin

So if you have any idea of a good product thts good please let me know thanks
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 4, 2006, 05:56 PM
    There's a cream called Total Effects7x by Oil of Olay. It's designed to diminish the apperarance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooths skin's texture and reduces blotches and age spots. The cream can be used during the day and at night. It also provides SPF 15 to help protect the skin from harmful rays.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 05:26 AM
    Thanks a lot prettylady!
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyLady
    There's a cream called Total Effects7x by Oil of Olay. It's designed to diminish the apperarance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooths skin's texture and reduces blotches and age spots. The cream can be used during the day and at night. It also provides SPF 15 to help protect the skin from harmful rays.
    Hi pretty lady, I was wondered if you could help me? As I always read your good advice, I wanted you to suggest any good sun cream that will prevent me from getting a tan and protect me again uv. Please reply asap. Thanks a lot.
    -

Mar 12, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Use a broad-spectrum sun block with an SPF 15 or higher. This will prevent the ultraviolet rays from the sun from penetrating through the upper layers and damaging the cells below. After being in the sun, apply an after-sun lotion. It will soothe and moisturize your skin from sun exposure.
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Thank you pretty lady, for you reply. I was just wondering if you could recommend any names for me because am new to this, I've never used a sun cream/block before.
    -

Mar 28, 2007, 07:52 PM
    I don't post product links unless they're beneficial. Please refer to the link below. You will find some good sun protection products that are recommended by a dermatologist.

DermatologistRx: Sun Protection Products

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Know any stretchmark cream?. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I got stretch-mark from growing and I wanted to know if any one Know of any cream that can take away stretch marks... please let me know If you know of any Thanks

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Fade Cream [ 1 Answers ]

Do I use A moisterizer before I apply a fade cream or after.

Skin Cream You Use [ 14 Answers ]

Sup, post the cream you use on your face, and body. Also if you shave post the cream you use ( I think shaving cream has something to do with how your skin feels, both face and legs.) Also post wheather you like them or not... I use kiehl's ultra facial moustrizer spf 15 on my face. Works...

View more questions Search