Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tausif Ishan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 12:38 PM
    How can I gain weight?
    I am 20 years old. My weight is 53kg. Now how can I gain more weight?
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 22, 2009, 05:41 AM

You could try body building supplements like creatine.
    Zeitgeist12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 05:38 AM
    Hi,

Start eating as much as you can. Have 6-8 meals a day. Gaining weight can be accomplished if you take in more calories than your calorie maintenance, thus you should eat tons and also foods rich in calories (means foods rich in fat, carbs and proteins such as steaks, pasta etc.). (for finding out your calorie maintenance, go on google). Also, start counting your calories, as it will make it easier for you to figure out, whether you're above or below your calorie maintenance.
    s32sharma Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 05:48 AM
    One way you can gain weight is by working out (exercising)it will build your
    Physical stregnth but will also in crease your bone density, as when you
    Exercise the mucsles perform aerobic respiration and releasing lactic acid (containing calcium). Thus your weight will increase.
    Zeitgeist12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 05:55 AM
    Working out without proper nutrition i.e eating enough won't make you gain any weight, though, unless your genetics are pretty good.
    Rookeek Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

May 27, 2009, 06:06 AM

Eat 6 times a day and hit the gym... read around the web for info. Sites like t-nation.com, 36Pounds.com - The place for Skinny guys who want to gain muscle! or stronglifts.com are best ;)
    MoodsterMan Posts: 38, Reputation: 5
    -

Jun 10, 2009, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tausif Ishan View Post
    I am 20 years old. my weight is 53kg. Now how can i gain more weight?
    Oh I have no idea, how does someone gain weight? Hm.. I would play the "eat more card" but that is too simple. So I will go with the " You need to buy heavier clothes DUUDE." :p
    Ltodd6584 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 12:14 AM

I am 25 years of age, weigh 110 lbs. and am 5' 5'' tall. I have tried milkshakes, the gym for 6 months (body building), and eating like a hefar. The only thing I won't try are medications over the counter, or sold online----don't take them if you're are unfamiliar with results, models are hired to tell you of false results. I've had friends try the pills, and in returned they've gained other health issues. The next thing I recommend is that you see a nutritionist. That is on my agenda--a professional will and should better diagnose your condition, and assist you in achieving your goal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Gain Weight [ 2 Answers ]

How can I gain 10- 20 pounds within the next 2 weeks can someone help me are there any pills or anything I can do to gain weight

Gain weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to gain weight and can not do it. I eat all day long and still can not gain weight. I feel sick all the time. Would you please help me to gain weight

Weight Gain [ 3 Answers ]

I have gained weight after taking the deprovera shot but am no longer on it. I want to know what can I do to maintain my weight which I think looks so much better on me?

My dog needs to gain weight,what can I do [ 3 Answers ]

Well I just bought a house my dog had never slept outside before this day he's a 6 month old male pitbull,last Friday we moved into a new house with a very big back yard Saturday my dog stop eating,but started puking clear looked like just spit, today is Tuesday 7/17/07 it's been 10 days since my...

Weight Gain [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Was not to sure which category to put this under. Well I am a 33 year old female and I am 5'1 and weight about 95 or 96 lbs. I think I am underweight. But I eat like a pig. I am not picky at all with what I eat. So how would I go about gaining weight? What should I weight? I used to...

View more questions Search