Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strong__dan Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2009, 11:49 AM
    What could this be?
    K so for awhile whenever I poo lots and lots of blood comes out. Its on and off one day I will have it then I won't have it for another month or two. I had it yesterday and now I'm kind of worry. It doesn't hurt or anything and today I woke up and I'm pale. My mom even said I should go to the doctor since I look so pale. What could this be? :confused:
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 17, 2009, 12:04 PM

I think you need to be asking your doctor that question. You can read stuff on the internet and worry yourself stupid over things,whether serious or not.

Is it bright red blood or is it dark?
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

May 17, 2009, 12:15 PM

If you are bleeding form your anus you are likely pale from blood loss. This is very, very serious and no one here can diagnose you. You need to get to the doctor immediately. Like yesterday immediately.
    fcassola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 12:48 PM
    I had a similar problem. It was a hemroid that was bleeding. I did go to the doctor. You should too!
    mesing2u Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 05:25 PM

Hi,
    If you have internal hemorrhoids you can bleed a lot... a person can literally fill a toilet with blood when you have these bad enough. Bright red blood usually indicates that it is coming from the lower digestive tract. If it is black stool it is "old" blood and comes from the upper digestive tract usually. Either way, you should go and have a doctor examine you... likely he/she will do a colonoscopy to find out where the bleed is coming from. If it is just hemorrhoids then they can remove them if they are too bothersome. I hope this helps!
    Cindy :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 18, 2009, 05:28 PM

Go to the hospital.. You should not be here. Your mother should be dragging your butt in the hospital. Bleeding is not normal. You need to get a complete exam with all honesty about your symptoms and how long ago it started.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 19, 2009, 02:19 AM

It sounded like Hemorroids to me, that's why I was asking whether it was bright red blood or not,plus if it was not bright red (fresh blood) then to get themselves to the hospital asap!

I thought that because the blood seemed to come with a bowel movement every month or so,then it is possible it's 'internal hemorroids' which do need to be sorted asap.

As the orignal poster stated his mum suggesting going to the doctors, made me think that maybe you are only young,so therefore shouldn't really be having hemorroids! Either way like everybody else has suggested you need to get yourself to a doctors or hospital as soon as possible, even if the symptons your experiencing have gone away and your colour has come back to normal.

I hope your absence on here is because you have gone and got medical treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search