Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yellz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 06:54 AM
    Me,Her and Him
    My best friend is 27 and her boyfriend and baby's dad is 43 and I'm 17, a few months ago I slept with her boyfriend and we were all over each other but now he avoids me and doesn't want to even look at me. But for the past few weeks he has been really hateful toward her and she is 6 months pregnant and he throws tantrums and acts like a little kid. Do you think it's because of me or what? She told me the last time he was cheating on her he would act just like he is now? I can't tell her that we slept together because I just moved in with them:confused::confused::confused:
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 07:00 AM

Maybe it's because he's guilty of statutory rape and she knows it and is blackmailing him?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2009, 07:03 AM
    Why in the world would you even sleep with your best friend's man? And then move in with them?

I'm going to get reddies here... But what kind of friend are you?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 07:31 AM

Time to fess up to your 'best friend' (a word I don't think you understand the meaning of) and MOVE OUT.

Your choice has a huge consequence and it's time to face the music. With choices like these you are going to find yourself as a young single mother without much potential for a future. I think it's time to do a little soul searching about who you are.
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 12, 2009, 07:35 AM

I really don't get what you were thinking. Yes, you were in the wrong and yes he was definitely in the wrong too. Nothing about this situation is right. You need to fes up about your mistake and move out. That guy needs to fess up and start kissing butt on his way out the front door and your so called friend needs a whole lot of support from someone other than you two. She deserves a true friend who she can trust.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2009, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Time to fess up to your 'best friend' (a word I don't think you understand the meaning of) and MOVE OUT.

Your choice has a huge consequence and it's time to face the music. With choices like these you are going to find your self as a young single mother without much potential for a future. I think it's time to do a little soul searching about who you are.
    May be too late for that...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...na-352802.html
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 07:43 AM

Well.. the sh!t may have hit the fan...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 12, 2009, 06:35 PM

So many alarms with this one.

First, you're sleeping with your best friends 43 year old boyfriend, you're 17.

Second, why is a 17 year old friends with a 27 year old. That doesn't make sense.

Third, you might be pregnant. Congrats, you and your friends will have baby's by the same daddy. One big happy family. NOT!

Where are your parents?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 07:17 PM

... and they said parents shouldn't spank their children while growing up.

... exhibit... numero... uno...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 12, 2009, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    ...and they said parents shouldn't spank their children while growing up.

...exhibit...numero...uno...
    LOL! Grrrr! :rolleyes:
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

Where are your parents?
    Definitely need to know the answer to this question!
    Can't really give my advice until I know the answer as it would be to move back home and get out of the obviously toxic environment. (this guy is a borderline pedeophile)

Yes, the whole situatuion sounds very odd indeed. At 17 I was still at school and all of my friends were of similar age.

At 27, I doubt I would be hanging around with younger girls as I would have different interests.
    Plus, the OP doesn't exactly sound mature as no 17 year old in their right mind would sleep with a 43 year old let alone sleep with one of her 'friends' boyfriends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search