Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

May 12, 2009, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    lol yea thats exactly what i thought when i first heard about it lol :D
    Lesbian Vampire Killers (2009)
    Hmmm reviews don't look all that great for it... but o well, might check it out sometime when it comes out on DVD... lol

Been watching the Supernatural series on TV with my sisters. They like the actors in it, but I think the stories are pretty cool, and some of the scary stuff is all right too...
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVY View Post
    Hmmm reviews don't look all that great for it... but o well, might check it out sometime when it comes out on DVD... lol

Been watching the Supernatural series on TV with my sisters. They like the actors in it, but I think the stories are pretty cool, and some of the scary stuff is alright too...
    Yeah the reviews aren't that warm to it but as my flat mate kept on telling me 'you only want to go and see it because of the name', which is true :D

Yea I watch supernatural too on the odd occasion, I like the horror and creatures but I've been long lost on the story

May 12, 2009, 04:02 PM
    yeah the reviews arent that warm to it but as my flat mate kept on telling me 'you only want to go and see it because of the name', which is true :D

yea i watch supernatural too on the odd occasion, i like the horror and creatures but ive been long lost on the story
    Haha... yeah well, if the movie was called "Vampire killers"... then hmmm... maybe wouldn't see it, but the "Lesbian" part makes it more... Interesting... lol ;)

I watch it all the time, sisters are infactuated with those guys, but anyway, I get the story too. Its not the typical horror story. Think Buffy, just with 2 brothers instead of 1 chick, and more demons and ghosts than Vampires... but its also quite educational too... learn some interesting facts about all these weird freaky things...
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVY View Post
    Haha... yeah well, if the movie was called "Vampire killers"... then hmmm... maybe wouldn't see it, but the "Lesbian" part makes it more.... Interesting... lol ;)

I watch it all the time, sisters are infactuated with those guys, but anyway, I get the story too. Its not the typical horror story. Think Buffy, just with 2 brothers instead of 1 chick, and more demons and ghosts than Vampires.... but its also quite educational too... learn some interesting facts about all these weird freaky things...
    Lol yea... interesting :D

Yea supernatural does have that teaching while entertaining feel to it :)

May 12, 2009, 04:12 PM
    lol yea....interesting :D

yea supernatural does have that teaching while entertaining feel to it :)
    Haha... well, if Lesbian Vampire Killers is anything like Zombie Strippers, it will be funny... lol

Yeah the teaching thing is cool... like it teaches about all sorts of stuff, like yesterday I saw an episode on death echos and stuff... Interesting how when a person dies and their death was shocking and sudden, they could have a death echo where the spirit is stuck in a loop of their death over and over again, and someone has to shock you out of it if possible, so u can stop dying all the time as a spirit. Lol!
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 04:19 PM

Book marked for future reference :D
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2009, 08:44 AM

Okay, I know I'm a few days late but I've got some :D

The only horror movies that really get to me are the "Omg, this could actually happen... " movies. Someone already suggested "The Strangers" with Scott Speedman and Liv Tyler; I have to add "Vacancy" with Luke Olson and Kate Beckinsale... creepy sh!t.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 10:12 AM

I saw "Drag Me To Hell" a weekend or two ago.

It was just wow.

Anyone else seen it?

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 11:40 AM

Not yet but its on my todo list as soon as I can get some mates to grow balls and go as well because I'm not seeing that on my own lol :D
    HITESHvishal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 11:48 AM
    First you ask for the strength from the god..
    Whenever you remember that movie... try to speak loudly this line for 5 minutes.
    "DADA BHAGVAN NA ASIM JAY JAYKAAR HO"
    TRY TO AVOID HORROR MOVIE IN NIGHT AND ALSO IN DAYS...
    basicallyiloveu Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Jun 9, 2009, 12:18 PM

What lies beneath is amazing! You HAVE to watch it!
    Xx
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 10, 2009, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by basicallyiloveu View Post
    What lies beneath is amazing! You HAVE to watch it!!
    xx
    No, No, No!! A really good time favorites of mine are THE UNNAMEBLE, WATCHERS, IT CAME FROM BENEATH THE ROCK, LEGION, THE 13 GHOSTS, or just watch some old fashion tales from the crypt DEMON NIGHT! Or NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD 3??
    mlaursen Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 11:52 AM
    This is an older but good movie starring Nick Nolte, Ewan McGregor, Patricia Arquette and Josh Brolin, before they became big! IT is called Nightwatch! Ewan goes to work in a morgue, it is older probably about 1985- A MUST SEE!
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jun 28, 2009, 12:39 AM

Dang I'm tied between "Session Nine" and "Blair Witch Project"
    ewhitlock83 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Jul 28, 2009, 03:51 AM
    Are you talking mainstream horror or kind of off the wall I've never heard of it horror?

Mainstream- The Ring (I'm sorry I know it's cliché, but that girl climbing out of the TV freaked me out for WEEKS. I couldn't sleep without my TV covered.)

Non-mainstream- I recently watched a sort of B-movie horror film, simply for the fact that Danny Trejo (whom I adore) had a very brief part in it (I was disappointed with his brief role, but THRILLED with the movie). Anyway it's a 2007 film that mostly has non-descript actors with the exception of Jake Busey (Identity, Tomcats), called Death Row. VERY scary.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 28, 2009, 04:07 AM

When it comes to horror, my fave is Steven King.
    Watch a move called "The Mist".
    You will be horrified.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2009, 04:48 AM

1960 movie version of Edgar Allen Poe's "The Telltale Heart".

I think this is where Pink Floyd got the beating heart sound idea.
    jordancaddy Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2009, 09:49 AM

I always liked the movies that made you scared of something, but you weren't sure what:

The Others
    The Changeling (1980 version - The 2008 version is a completely unrelated movie)
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Aug 1, 2009, 08:34 PM

Mirrors is prity good
    angel_over_me Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2009, 10:45 PM

I thought the movie "Shutter" was scary, especially if you've been screamed by the "Grudge" movies!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Scariest Horror Book Ever? [ 21 Answers ]

Im not a reader, in fact I hate reading but I'm determined to read a good horror, as everyone keeps saying the films are never as scary as the books... so I need a book that completely hooks you (as I get bored easy). And I'm a huge horror/thriller fan. So I'm on the hunt for the scariest book...

Looking for good movie in theater to watch tonight? [ 11 Answers ]

I was looking for a good movie to watch tonight in Theaters. I have already seen, Fast and the Furious 4, Haunting in Connecticut, and Aliens vs. Monsters. I was thinking about the movie Fighting but I don't think my fiancé would be as interested in it. I seen something called Adventureland and...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

View more questions Search