Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milomike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Destroyed toilet
    Hello
    My toilet was broken and the landlord sent his guy to snake out the toilet , in the process he
    Scratched off the white enamel and it looks as if I have not cleaned my toilet it is brown and looks dirty if you know what I mean , I run a business out of my expensive loft legally and have clients using this bathroom , is he now responsible for a new toilet , please advise
    Michael
    LILL Posts: 212, Reputation: 15

May 6, 2009, 10:51 AM
    No. The landlord is only responsible to provide a working toilet. If you are uncomfortable with the appearance of the toilet, request that the landlord replace it. If your request is denied... ask if you can replace and pay for it yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Religion Must Be Destroyed [ 68 Answers ]

Religion Must Be Destroyed, Atheist Alliance Declares No word on whether tolerance was a subject of discussion although one of the speakers at the conference, Sale McGowan, believes "humility is the natural inheritance of atheism." I'm not sure one reconciles these "bright" atheists...

Court papers destroyed [ 1 Answers ]

29 years ago I was charged with thieft over $200 and was only fined $400, I went to the courts for papper work so I can cross the border but the court told me my record was destroyed,, and I have a decument from the courts aying so,, but I'm still on the police computer, but I ask a police offecer...

Destroyed lead toilet drain riser [ 5 Answers ]

I'm redoing a bathroom in a raised ranch on the bottom floor. When I pulled up the toilet flange, I also tried pulling up the lead riser, not aware that it was permenatley leaded to the cast elbow. I quickly found that out, after destroying the lead riser. The floor is a concrete slab. What can I...

Bangs are destroyed. [ 9 Answers ]

So I didn't like how my bangs looked when I got them trimmed on June 6th the night of Project Graduation by some hair dressers who worked at the Joe Hamer salon. My bangs were at a nice length but the bottoms were STRAIGHT not layered or anything which bugged me but I got over it. Fast forward to...

Spybot destroyed my PC ,help [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Guyz, I'm having serious problems on my computer, after I've ran spybot search & destroy (I) I can't open Adobe Reader documents in I nternet Explorer (ii) Can't open any .exe files display message unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Setup aborted. Can...

View more questions Search