Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2009, 01:55 AM
    Hi, jordanian11!

What sort of good things are happening in your life right now, please?

Thanks!
    rk_coolguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 03:07 AM
    Hey Jordan,

Very good morning.

We are all human beings, its just common for everyone. Not only u.

The only difference from others is we are making our life more complicated.

You know the problem, you mentioned the solutions. Only thing left is implementation.

Do some new things related to the below four activities.

Mental Physical Spiritual Intellectual exercises.

It will give you also show your strength.Next time you will be more.. energetic.

Do don't depend on anyone, But believe every one. We are here to share and listen to others.What they are daying and why they are saying.. Cool man.

Happy Days ahead enjoy... Dont miss.
    jordanian11 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 03:35 PM
    How can I be fine?
    Hi
    Well latley I have been a bit sad
    Now knowing what I want and gone crazy on myself
    I live a life that I totally don't want
    I go to college that I hate.. I don't like most of the people their.. there are nice people but in total their aren't so cool or nice people
    I don't study from my heart
    My life kind of gets empty a lot for me
    I have a good boyfriend
    He is the love of my life and he loves me too
    But lately I had been scared
    I am scared
    Of many things
    Of the unknown things that will happened to me
    Of the not good things that will happened
    I had been looking at my life from the big picture..
    I see the problem as a disease and the symptoms of it..
    I am sad
    Big time sad
    I talk to my boyfriend and we would be flirting but suddenly I starts to cry
    I did that before 1 hour!
    He tried to listen to me and kept asking me why am I scared! He cared but at a point he knew he can't help me so we hung up (we have long distance relation)
    I don't want to seem so depressed but
    Where are the beautiful side of my life?
    Why can't I see it!!
    I need to see it but I just can't find it
    And of course I don't wanan ruin my relation with the man I love.. he means a lot to me.. and pushing him away.. and being a total turn off is not my goal! I am even wondering.. since I am this sad.. is it OK for me to show him I am sad.. I mean.. he doesn't deserve to have a not happy girlfriend! So am I being fair to him.. or me.. or I should be sad and see if he stick my by side!
    Does any one know the answer to my problem
    Any advice will help too
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 26, 2009, 04:27 PM

Sounds likes symptoms of depression. I suggest that you get some professional help as a first step.

Secondly, have you set any goals for yourself? There's got to be things that you enjoy doing. Why don't you focus on those things.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 26, 2009, 07:35 PM

Please don't start new questions ( threads) on the same subject, I have merged your threads

Nov 8, 2009, 04:03 PM
    What can I do mean while?
    Hi
    Well my boyfriend and I had been together for 4 yrs for now and sure we had our ups and down in the relation
    But lately he had been acting like he doesn't want me anymore
    We don't live together it's a long distant relation
    I donno what he wants
    I did nothing wrong.. didn't do anything to turn off what was between us
    But now we are no longer friends
    I want to understand that it's OK.. I can live with out the love that once was their
    He now calls me at night but then if I tell him to call be back in 15 minutes. (if I was busy) he would turn off his phone
    What's wrong that him
    And why do I deserve this??
    Why do men tend to be crazy some times..
    Any advice on how I can work it through
    And they say that love is not going to always be their.. but a life time is going.. so maybe we had been together for too long and we always talked to each other every day for 2-3 hours.. but some times it's not the love that will make us stick to each other.. but the relation it self
    And sure that is all right
    But meanwhile what can I do
    I mean.. what can I do with my empty heart
    It's keeping me awake at night
    Not happy most of the times
    And so empty!
    Any advice?
    And sure I am not going to talk to him about this.. I don't want him to feel guilty.. it's not his fault that he has to be a human and some times loose interest in me or in himself or just decide to take some time for himself
    But me! What about me.. what can I do!
    Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2009, 04:10 PM

Here's what you can do -- stop talking to him, stop answering the phone when he calls, stop returning his phone calls, no texting, no IMing, no snail mail -- in other words, don't have any contact with him. It's called NC -- No Contact. This will give you time and space to heal and to find your True Self again apart from him. Others here will give you ideas on how you can accomplish that.

Nov 8, 2009, 04:13 PM

Do u mean it wondergirl? Wouldn't that make him sad or angry? I want to put stop to his craziness.. not make the relation worst.. is that a good idea?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2009, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanian11 View Post
    do u mean it wondergirl? wouldn't that make him sad or angry?! i want to put stop to his craziness.. not make the relation worst.. is that a good idea?
    He's not sad or angry now?

It will produce one of two results. You're a smart cookie. Tell me what each result is.
    Expert

Nov 8, 2009, 04:27 PM

First how long distant, but it sounds like it has run past it course, the idea of a relationship is to end up as a more seroius full time personal relationship ( in person) This is the issue with long distant, at some point it has to stop being long distant.

What is, or is there a plan for one or the other to move to where the other is?

Nov 8, 2009, 11:07 PM

We love each other.. but today it came to me.. every man.. when he is sad or having some feelings! And since men donno how to deal with their feelings.. so they tend to make the one that really care about them.. sad.. like them.. and when the minute comes.. and they c that they cracked the people that love them and are now sad as them.. maybe then they will say what's going on with them.. all men like to be selfish! God! And now I have to be sweet.. and accept any thing he say so he wouldn't be sad and so he would open up to me! I mean since all of us girls have to be the shoulder that they will not cry on.. but open up to us.. and give them some hugs to let them know it's still a good world.. and there are some people in this world that are good starting with me.. your girl! Or something..
    Maybe I am saying too much things.. but now after I had thought enough about it.. and it came to me this morning.. that men are much more soft than woman.. they just hide behind the doors of strength.. thanks anyway

Nov 14, 2009, 05:12 PM
    Feel like a teenager again and I hate it!
    Hi
    Well I am 21 yrs old
    And I had been (still) in a relation for 4 years and the relation of course had it's ups and down
    But mean while all I could think about is we belong together
    If we are in love than that's the great thing about every thing.. love makes me feel like life has a meaning
    Like I belong with some one
    But lately our relation had been changed a lot
    It became more serious.. serious that good results might come out of it
    He is dreaming to moving to another country so he is starting to get too attached to business and focusing too much on how to earn more money
    He didn't forgot about me totally
    He still calls me at night (we have long distant relation)
    But still there is a very huge mount of ice bricks that must be broken until I get to him.. because all day he doesn't call.. he is too busy.. he works until 9 pm. And he is not the kind who mixes his personal life with his job..
    So I had been feeling sooooooooo lonely ever since..
    And that mad me go insane s couple of times.. but I am OK now
    And during our conversation I could see that he includes me in his future plans.. which is great.. since I love him sooo much..
    But I am not so much used to feel lonely
    He used to call me more often
    We used to have a conversationssss not just one!
    And since all that changed.. and since he decided to be more of a man! And follow his dreams and work hard. And I support him.. and that's what he expect from me.. to support him
    All the lonely times makes me feel lost
    Like I can't connect with myself.. as inside of me!
    I kind of feel like a teenager again!! And some people like to feel that way but I hated my years when I was younger and lost and unattached to any one!
    I can't even listen to music like I used to when I was a teenager..
    I don't cheat on my boyfriend because I already have found some one who loves me
    So I don't do any of the things that teenagers do to make them forget their lostness
    So what can I do
    Feeling lost.. and un attached to any close one.. makes me feel the worst
    I mean I do love myself
    I even bought flowers to myself today
    But all that can't hide the sad person I really I am inside
    Any advice that will help?
    Thanks
    Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 08:44 PM

So what are you doing all day, if you are 21 you should be working or going to school?

When we are at work, we can not call and text all the time, we work. So perhaps he could text a couple time.

So the question if you have all these plans, when will they happen, why are you not there with him now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Angry at everything [ 6 Answers ]

Heya people... I went on year 11 camp (got back on friday) And now I'm in a really really bad mood During the camp my perceptions of a chick I know changed and now I really like her a lot and then liking her really messed with my head and my mood and I got really really sad and low and now that's...

Friends planning, strip club, angry girlfriend, not knowing boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

As some of you know, I am in a long distance relationship. Which seems to be getting better, but now there is a problem with two friends of ours planning something last night to get me to be mad at my boyfriend. Nice huh. So this is how it went from my point of view. I am talking to my...

Angry Cat [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 cats a 3 year old and a year old cat. The 3 year old cat just sees the other cat and follows him then when he really gets mad he attacks the cat and this has been going on for a month what should I do?

My boyfriend has no sex with me and I am angry! [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it that my boyfriend is not sexual with me for the past month, almost?

View more questions Search