Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wishes Posts: 98, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 10:58 AM
    Red hair toner
    Hi :) so I'd like to turn my hair from dark brown ( natural) to a like copperish red but I'd first like to try out a toner so I can see if it suites me... some friends dyed there hair and it didn't turn out nice so do you know any good toners or any good tips of tonning my hair so that I can get a good result. I'd appricite any advice you have cause I'm trying to change the way I look :)
    RainyDZ Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Apr 23, 2009, 11:16 AM

Don't use a toner, use henna.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get this toner out of my hair [ 1 Answers ]

I did my hightlights myself. I only do the top. The underneath is my natural color. When I did it . It didn't come up all white . Some highlights had a yellow tone. So I went and got a toner with 20% and left it on for about 15 minutes. I think the color was called toe head. But the color is so...

How do I get this Toner out of my hair [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I wanted to experiment with my hair a little bit and I wanted to see if i would look good as a brunette. my hair was bleached blond and my hair stylist tried toning it down to a little darker blond but it wasn't working. so she kept putting on a layer of toner until she went down a level...

Hair toner [ 3 Answers ]

I have my hair weaved at the hair salon... My roommate stated you have to reply hair toner because it washes out.. I have never heard of this.. is this true.. thank you

Toner for hair [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain hair toner,and it's purpose?Can it be used to remove brassy undertones in dark brown hair?How do you choose the right color?

View more questions Search