Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Geek_In_Pink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 05:27 AM
    I'm Confused and Crushed
    I was ovulating from the 21-24 of March and I'm so sure I'm pregnant. I had the symptoms. I told everyone we were expecting. Around the 5th of April I started having period type feelings.bloating,little back pain, a few cramps. This morning I went to the bathroom and wiped myself and saw a little blood. I'm So sad and crushed cause I know I'm pregnant and I was going to the doctor this coming Thursday. What does this mean? I'm not pregnant
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2009, 08:20 AM

Had you actually missed a period or taken a pregnancy test? Unless you have a positive test result, there is no way to know for sure early on. You can certainly have many signs that may cause you to think you are likely pregnant, but many, many women will have what can be possible symptoms but not be pregnant... especially right before a period is due.

When would your period normally be due? It could be your period is about to start; it could be you are indeed pregnant. Try a test and see what results you get.
    powder321 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2009, 08:20 AM

You can still be pregnant did you do a HPT. Keep your dodctor's appointment and be sure to do a blood test. That will give you an answer.
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 7, 2009, 09:52 AM

I don't think it's the best idea to tell people you are expecting if you are not sure. Especially since they will bring it up in conversation and it will make you uspet. I would get some hard evidence before telling everyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I crushed into my manager.what should I do! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been working at my current job for 10 months now.Since I started there, I've been feeling this weird thing towards my boss.He's 42...But he doesn't look that old!When I fist time saw him, I thought he was like 25-27.He's single, never been married and never had kids (but always...

Crushed by a crush [ 1 Answers ]

I am in middle school and our school has a Halloween festival every year, my crush is new here so I get to spend the whole night with him showing him around. :D There's raffle gift baskets every year and my crush Anthony, won one, it came with tickets to a Lobo basketball game, he asked me to go...

I crushed his ego.. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy who I really like and we had sex for the 2nd time last night... I really have feelings developing but I think the sex part is too fast for me. So as he was leaving I told him that I didn't want to do the sex part anymore.. Maybe I should have waited awhile before...

View more questions Search