Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Apr 3, 2009, 02:58 PM
    The lovely bones By alice sebold
    Just finished reading book.

AMAZING book and I recommend it to EVERYONE and ANYONE!

Very very very good book, who agrees? :rolleyes:
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 12:17 PM

I've heard of this book. Can you tell me why I should read it?
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Apr 8, 2009, 08:38 PM

Umm well its about this girl her name is susie salmon and she's in high school and then she's walking home from school one day and she's going through this corn field and her neighbor rapes her and then kills her in this little room he made underground and then everyone is trying to figure out the killer while she tells the whole story herself when she is in heaven and she explains how heaven is and this dog found her elbow so they know she is probably dead and I'm not telling you anymore cause then I'm ruining it for you but its REALLY good I recommend it as much as the twilight saga or thirteen reasons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The lovely human heart [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a biology test next Monday and need to ace this test. I had one about the heart last Thursday which if I may say so I did an excellent job on. There are just a few things I need to clarify so that I'm confident I know the chapter. Today we studied the PO2, which if I recall...

My lovely parents [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I just want to share my feelings to you. I have been brought up in a very happy way by my parents. They get me everything what I need. I got married recently and I find it very difficult leaving them and staying in my husband's house. My husband is not friendly to anyone. He is just...

Alice Sitcom [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a 1976-85 sitcom called Alice? It starred Linda Lavin as a single mom working at Mel's Diner in Phoenix. A great show. Classic TV reruns are harder to find in Canada than in the USA.

Lovely nails [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys. I want big nails. What shoud I do to get bigger nails?

Fair lovely [ 1 Answers ]

Hi mother er any one want to care his skin to come his person for me. I care for it. I always sleeping his bed. And...

View more questions Search