Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpm3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    OK so here it is, I'm 15 and for the past 2 months I haven't been on my period. I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. But I don't know if anything happened (you know, to trigger pregnancy). So I need to know, am I pregnant? :confused:
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Apr 1, 2009, 01:38 PM

The only way your going to know is to buy a pregancy test or go to a fmaily planning clinic. Chances are if you haven't got your period and had unprotested sex, then I'd so most likely. If you aren't now would be a good time to get on birth control.

Your 15 and having unprotected sex? How do you know that he doesn't have an syd and if you are pregnant will he be a provider for you and your baby (if you keep it) next time you have unprotected sex think of these things and go pick up so condoms at a grocery store, or pharmacy, or your school nurse (they're free there).

I wish you the best and keep me updated. <3
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 01:39 PM

Sex = possible pregnancy

Unprotected sex = future parents.

I think you need to talk to your mother and you should not be having sex if you don't know what might "trigger pregnancy".

You may want to take an at home pregnancy test soon.
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Apr 1, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helpm3 View Post
    ok so here it is, im 15 and for the past 2 months i haven't been on my period. I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. But i dont know if anything happened (you know, to trigger pregnancy). So i need to know, am i pregnant? :confused:
    Unprotected sex triggers pregnancy! Get a test! And test for stds while you're at it~and use protection! (or stop having sex!) I was 22 when I had my first baby and it's hard for me, imagine you at 15!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 04:17 PM

The best indication of pregnancy is a missed period.

You need to have a test done as soon as possible before you run out of options.

If you are considering termination of your pregnancy,you have a very limited amount of time when that is available to you.

If you are considering being a mother you need prenatal care as soon as possible.

Speak to an adult whom you trust,hopefully it is a parent and get this taken care of immediately!

No one can tell you if you are pregnant through the internet!
    helpm3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 03:01 PM
    I know I have to take an action and of course I don't want a baby, I'm simply not ready at all, to young. But the thing is I don't know where to go. I can't EVER tell my mom/parents, and I haven't got any money for a pregnancy test. My main target is pregancy test, if positive then an abortion. But I don't know where to go! :'(

Helpp
    -

Apr 7, 2009, 03:13 PM

Do they have a planned parenthood where you live? Or a free clinic? Are you sure you would want an abortion? I think if your mature enough to have sex you should be mature enough to talk to your mother about it. It's not fair to keep her in the dark about this. I mean I don't know your mom but I AM a mom and I would want my daughter to be able to talk to me about things like this!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2009, 03:53 PM

Talking to your mother might be difficult, but YOU HAVE to have this conversation with her. No Mother wants their 15 yo going through this alone.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2009, 04:23 PM

You really need to find out if you're pregnant. If there is no Planned Parenthood in your area then telling Mom is your only option.

It's scary, I know you're afraid, but she's your mom, trust me, she may be shocked at first, even angry, but most times moms come through for their kids. Believe it or not, we where all 15 once too. ;)

Talk to you mom. You cannot afford to keep waiting, there's a limited amount of time to get an abortion if that's what you choose.

Good luck.
    -

Apr 7, 2009, 06:29 PM

Right.. about your mom if u ARE pregnant u need support and the best would be the woman who gave birth to you! Even if she's upset at least you will have someone to support you and help you make the right decision!
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 8, 2009, 07:36 AM

Talk to your mother. I know its hard, and you don't want to... But you can't hide it. The sooner she knows the earlier she can help you.
    SDGRIFFIN Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2009, 04:56 PM

U should talk to your mother but are you sure you want an abortion. Trust me I had one at 16 and one at 17 then got pregnant at 18 with my little and at 21 with my little girl.. it was hard but I did it trust me I regret every day getting my abortions I know I was young but if you are pregnant it isn't just something inside you it is a human being your baby. And god put it there for a reason. If you are pregnant Really weigh out the factors and think about it. Talk to your mother first.. I wish you the best of luck and I hope everything works out for you the way you wish..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

How to become pregnant [ 13 Answers ]

Hi,I have been married for 3 years and till now I have not became pregnanat .Ihve done my medical checkup and it was clear .Please help in giving advice how to conceive baby as soon as possible:confused: :confused: As due to this problem I am becoming mentally disturb and my marriage life is...

View more questions Search