Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retiredmanvan Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Mar 26, 2009, 12:31 AM
    Portable Televisions
    I am currently and actively looking to purchase a television that operates strictly from battery power. Can any one help me to locate a source from which to purchase one?
    I would like one that works off " D " size batteries.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 01:04 AM

LCDDIGITAL 7 " LCD Portable TV

Don't know about batteries.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 06:03 AM

D Batteries, automatically makes it a larger TV.
    You may consider portable DVD/TV.
    Don't get an analog or you will need the converter.
    Is the D batteries for extended time?
    Newer TV draw less, and efficient batteries allow smaller Batteries and TV's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

We got a portable ultra wash kenmoore dishwasher from craiglist, we cannot get the water to come out of the sprayer, any ideas how to get it going?

Portable heaters [ 2 Answers ]

I have a finished basement room underneath my attached garage. I am looking for the best type of portable heater for this room. (No kerosene or anything flammable) Can anyone recommend a good economical portable heater.

Portable Generators [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Powermate Generator 6250 that a couple of weeks the ON/OFF switch Went bad (rocker type switch,hung in middle).Parts for Powermate generators or hard to Find as I understand that went out of business.The question is the old switch had three Terminals L(-) with wire attached 3(-)...

Portable DVD player - portable battery [ 3 Answers ]

We're getting ready to take a long trip (air mostly) with the kids, and have purchased two Sony FX810's for their use. The battery's are new, and in good shape, I let them each use the players ONE day to see how long the life was, and we got about 2 1/2 moves out of them - or roughly 5 hours as...

View more questions Search