Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wes_mcrae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Adjusted gross income
    HOW DO I find out my prior years adjusted gross income?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 02:35 PM

See the sticky above, entitled "How to get a copy of an old tax return from the IRS." The transcript that it talks about will tell you what your AGI was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2007 Gross adjusted Income [ 4 Answers ]

In orderr to file taxes on-line my gross adjusted income for 2007 is needed. I no longer have a paper copy, how/where can I obtain a copy of my 2007 tax papers

Prior year adjusted gross income [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is shawna, and I don't have a copy of my 2007 tax return. I need my adjusted gross income from my 2007 return. The problem is a friend did my taxes last year and I don't have a copy of it. How can I get a free copy of my return or just the info I need such as my adjusted gross income...

Adjusted Gross Income [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out my Adjusted Gross Income from the year prior when I can't locate my tax return or contact the IRS?

What was my adjusted gross income in 2007? [ 1 Answers ]

What was my adjusted gross income for the year 2007?

Tax social security benefits gross income [ 2 Answers ]

My question is I am single taxpayer, and I received $6,000 in Social Security benefits. My adjusted gross income for the year was $18,000 not including my social security benefits and I also received $30,000 in tax-exempt interest income what is the amount of Social Security benefits to include in...

View more questions Search