Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamiee20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 06:58 AM
    What is this?
    I met this guy on a night out about a month ago on a Wednesday and straight away we hit it off. We kissed a lot and this was great until he asked to come back to mine. I said no so he told me about his ex girlfriend who had screwed him over and so then he changed and now his 'rule' was that if he doesn't sleep with the girl the first night he meets them he doesn't persist. In the end I said he could stay at mine as long as nothing happened, and so he stayed at mine and didn't try anything.
    We didn't talk for a few days until I saw him DJing one night and decided to get in contact with him. We met for the second time a week after our first meet, in a club. We were both under the influence and that night he stayed at mine, only this time something did happen. Then the next time I spoke to him was on the internet 3days later, we had a small chat about little things.
    Then we didn't see each other for a week because he was away, but 2weeks after the internet chat we met again on a night out. We kissed and he was going to stay at mine but I had to get up early so decided against it. Then I saw him out again 2days later and we kissed again, then later he called because he needed a place to stay but I said no.

Is this just a messed up fling or do you think he might actually like me? All the meetings and kisses have been due to him so I have done nothing to make any of this happen. I am starting to like him more and more every time I see him.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Mar 1, 2009, 07:36 AM

If he doesn't sleep with the girl the first night, he doesn't persist... '

That's a great one, might use that myself..
    If I was a girl an heard that id have a bit of self respect and send him on his way!

I love that rule though.. what a player!!

Have you ever wonder why she is an ex! Probably dumped his sorry...

Time for you too wake up

Give me your email if you want! I've got a few rules too... ;))))
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 07:55 AM
    I got to love the way you shift everything on him, and make none of this your responsibility.

Personally, I think its lust, and nothing else. When that fades, or you stop making out, and giving it up, he will find someone who will, so I hope you have enjoyed your booty calls. That's all I can see.

Now his 'rule' was that if he doesn't sleep with the girl the first night he meets them he doesn't persist
    Can't believe you fell for that line.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiee20 View Post
    his 'rule' was that if he doesnt sleep with the girl the first night he meets them he doesnt persist.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiee20 View Post
    Is this just a messed up fling or do you think he might actually like me?
    I can't believe you can post that first sentence and then ask the second one. Worse then that I can't believe he would actually say it. I seriously wonder if that line has ever worked because I can't imagine ever saying it. Furthermore, why wasn't that you clue to get out of there? Most women would have laughed at what a goon he was for saying it, and instead you invited home still. This guy wanted one thing, he got it, and now he's got no more reason to be interested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search