Ask
    excelworld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 08:55 PM
    Windows Paint

What is use of paint
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 27, 2009, 07:46 AM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Paint is a low end drawing program built into Windows.
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Mar 1, 2009, 07:02 PM

Paint is what I use to quickly copy, paste, and save images. It reads from the clipboard, so copy/paste is easy. Also, you can printscreen, and see it in paint.
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 03:19 AM

Paint is an atrocious application

Consider instead:
    Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing
    Inkscape. Draw Freely.
    GIMP - Windows installers
    Picnik - edit photos the easy way, online in your browser
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 04:02 AM

Where you can edit and create images. You can copy a imaes and change according your colour need .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

Email sending prob. In windows vista using windows mail [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problem in sending emails in windows mail in vista. Up to yesterday, it was working fine. I have deleted and created the account again. Email address,pwd, pop n smtp etc everything is correct but email are not going. There is genuine windows vista with Mecafee. No problem with incoming...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Moisture blistering paint around windows [ 5 Answers ]

When we purchaced our home we saw that the plaster around the windows was damaged due to moisture. The home inspector explained that the windows were not installed properly, but he assured us that the problem had been fixed. So, we re-caulked the windows just to make sure we wouldn't have a...

View more questions Search