Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smilz2025 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Making her feel wanted
    Ok...

I have been with my girlfriend for 4 years, and they have been wonderful years. But now all we kind of do is fight and agure. Our last fight was over something very dumd and she told simply told that I don't act like I want to be with her anymore... which I do, I really really do... I plan on asking her to marry me very soon. But, how can I make her see that I want her in my life? And stop the fighting and aguring?

smilz2025
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2009, 10:46 AM

Seems like a prelude to bigger problems...

After the 4 year mark, you really start to see who the other person really is. Communication my man. Did she give you specifics on why she doesn't think you want her anymore?

Sometimes, it is just a case of a bigger issue, however she uses this to fuel the fire.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2009, 10:51 AM

Relationships are hard work. My husband and I had been fighting more often since we got married and bought a house. I've learned it helps to choose your battles. In other words, don't fight about every little thing. Let things slide once in a while. We also recently started reading a book that I don't remember the name of, but it has conversation hearts on the cover and it's something like simple secrets of a great marriage. It's geared toward people thinking about getting married or newly married couples. Might be worth looking into. At the end of each chapter there are questions for each of you to answer and talk about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like she's not making an effort. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys this is actually my first post on this website, but I was looking through a lot of the questions and answers, and it seems like there's a lot of guys on here who know exactly what they are talking about. With that said, I'm having a little dilemma with my girlfriend... I just finished...

Making my girlfriend feel better? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I've been with my girlfriend for over a year now. I really love her, I can totally see myself being with her for the rest of my life. She's 17 I'm 19. We have a long distance relationship. We live about 1 1/2 hours away from each other. It's particularly hard seeing her now...

He is making me feel depress! [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out since las summer. He lives in jamaica and if I don't call him I don't hear from him, I realize that I told him that I love him and he keep telling me that's what am saying. I was mad at him for three weeks and I didn't call him, the second week when I didn't...

She's making me feel so bad! [ 2 Answers ]

Well... I have this friend, and she is really mad at one of my other friends I went up to My othere friend to talk to her, cause I think My friend was mad at me, but she actually was not! Then She really got mad at me. We made after 2 days. RThen today yesterday I went to go see my other friend...

Feel like his not making an effort. [ 2 Answers ]

So I've been dating Jeremy for over 5 months now and we have been a Distant relationship from the get go. We met over the summer at work and he got transferred and moved soon after... we see each other 3 to 4 times a month due to scheduling but the good thing is that we only live a little bit over...

View more questions Search