Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mennia Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Cash dividends
    How would I actually prepare a T account for cash dividends? I don't need the answer to the problem just someone to explain how to go about solving. Thanks

The M Corporation has 250,000 authorized shares of $1 par value common stock, of which 200,000 are issued, including 20,000 shares of treasury stock. On October 15, the corporation's board of directors declared a cash dividend of $.25 per share payable on November 15 to stockholders of record on November 1. Prepare entries in T account for for each date.

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate stock dividends shares and cash dividends amounts [ 5 Answers ]

You owe 600 shares of Blueco, Inc. common stock and that you currently receive cash dividends of $.42 per share per year A. If Blueco Inc declared a 5% stock dividend, how many shares of commons stock would you receive as a dividend? B. Calculate the cash dividend per share amount to be paid...

Cash Dividends? [ 1 Answers ]

Cash Dividends of $75,000 were declared during the year. Cash dividends payable were $10,000 and $20,000 at the beginning and end of the year, respectively. The amount of cash for the payment of dividends during the year is? My calculation if it is during the year would be 75,000 - 10,000 =...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.