Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my4ortega Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 10:31 PM
    What is wrong with my Dog?
    I have a girl Red-Nosed Pitt a little over a year old. She all of a sudden came in from the backyard last night with her left eye almost shut & twiching and is now starting to twich her whole head every little while. She has never done this before. Could she be having an alergic reaction to an insect bite or is it something else?
    rogueviper2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 12:36 AM

First if this condition is getting worse and not better take your love to a vet... second this could be so any things that you should consider taking her to a vet... this is the best advise I can give you... the only other thinng I would recommend is that if you can avoid a emergency clinic and see you pets personal vet... one they will know your pets history... and two it will cost less... wish I could help more..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 31, 2009, 12:53 AM

Sounds like she got something in her eye. It's really best if you take her to the vet, better safe than sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Something Wrong [ 24 Answers ]

So, I took four pills of emergency contraceptive this month. I also started new birth control this month. This started at the beginning of March. It's now the beginning of April and I have had the worst stomach in the world for a week and a half STRAIGHT now, so bad that I have skipped the gym for...

Is there something wrong with me [ 5 Answers ]

I Am A 40 Yr Old Male,and I Am A Crossdresser.now Divorced Most Ladys I Date Think I Am Not Normal,is There Anything Wrong With Me Crossdressing?hope Someone Can Help,as I Need Close Friends.

What's wrong with him ? [ 11 Answers ]

This is definitely a case of "this hurts me a lot more than it does you....." I dated a man for the last 15 months. He too did the 'need a break' thing everyone on here keeps posting about, and yet nothing really changed until the beginning of March. He had promised me that if he ever started...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search