Additional paid-in-capital in excess of par... $100,000

Retained Earnings... $300,000

Treasury Stock (5,000 shares)... $50.000

Compute book value per share:

A. $20
    B. $24.
    C. $22.
    D. $19

I think the answer is A, can someone verify for me?

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Compute the number [ 2 Answers ]

The company sells shovels for $27.75 each. The variable cost per shovel is $14.25. The company’s monthly fixed costs are $2,538. Compute the number of shovels the company must sell to break even.

How do I compute expenses? [ 2 Answers ]

Compute the missing amount for company. You will need to prepare a statement of owners's equity. Did company earn a net income or suffer a net loss for the year? Compute the amount. Beginning: Assets 50,000 Liabilities 20,000 Ending: Assets 70,000 Liabilities 35,000

Help please, I don't know how to compute [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I don't know if this is the right subject for this, but anyway, can please anyone help me to compute the weight in kilos or pounds of a plastic medicine bottle containing 30 capsules?thanks and id appreciate it a lot

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.