Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babydoll365 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2009, 05:36 PM
    How do you know you found your soul mate?
    I am so in love with my guy and I want to know if he is my soul mate. Can someone give some answers?
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 24, 2009, 05:39 PM

Hi I have enclosed a link to have a good read of, maybe this will answer some of your question.

Soulmate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2009, 06:19 AM

One way to know he isn't your soul mate is if you are coming onto this forum asking if he is your soul mate
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2009, 07:24 AM

When your old, and don't mind being in the same room with him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2009, 07:33 AM

When after 50 years of marriage you still feel the same. Relationships, and marriage take work, there is no "magic" partner. But there is feelings and years of hard work to make it work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soul Mate [ 2 Answers ]

When do I understand that I have finally met my soul mate? Also let me know if anyone of you can suggest me that how to know who is the one I will be happy with?

Found my soul mate but will he resent me in the end? [ 14 Answers ]

I met my soul mate nearly 3 months ago now. I’m not normally a romantic and am always sceptical about falling in love with someone. I’ve always believed that it wasn’t possible to fall in love over night. However, I’ve fallen head over heels for this man. He feels the same, we're...

I've found my soul mate but my family don't approve of him [ 12 Answers ]

I'm in love with a man called michael and he feels the same for me too I feel he is my soul mate I've never loved anyone the way I love him I think about him day and night he is always on my mind he does be there for me though everything my highs and lows and I'm always there for him My family...

Soul mate or many? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to no iwhat people's thoughts are on the idea of a soul mate? Do you think that there is only one true love out there for us or do you think that there can be love found everywhere?:confused:

11 yrs later the soul mate is still here [ 11 Answers ]

The first day of college 11 years ago I met a man and we have been connected in what can only be explained as soul mates to both of us. He was in every single one of my classes on the first day and at the end of that day I walked right up to him and said "you are looking at me, I am looking at you,...

View more questions Search