Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    El_Ancho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 10:27 AM
    My girlfriend loves me, but confuses me all the time
    Hi, I'm 20, I'm with this girl for now 3 months, and she is my first girlfriend. At first, we would see each other like one time a week, and it'd be great every time, we were not depending on each other, and not so in love, just like romantically involved. Right from the start, she told me she were just out from a very bad relationship experience, and that she didn't want no other relation. But then, we started seeing more of us, and I fell in love. I told her, and she thought it was too quick, so she didn't answer and thought I was joking, and at that point I kind of was, like testing her own feelings. But after I repeated it some times, and sent her a love letter which at this point was very sincere, she told me she loved me too, which made me so happy I immediately fell in love truly. We would have great sex (she told me no one before me had made her reach such high levels), we would kiss often and we were both attracted immensely to each other.
    But then, I started being more dependent, and calling her more often, and insisting that she would comme to my house, which at some point made her angry (she has quite a character, being half portuguese) since she absolutely dislikes having to justify herself, and since she perceived my dependence as being bad (which it is), because she would be that way for me. She is very altruistic, and so she would say that she would not see me for my own good. I understood my mistakes, but deep in me I just wanted to see her more. Then, she said she had already told me she didn't want a relation, and that was a bit like declaring it was over, but she was at least as sad as me, so we explained more, and I was happy again.
    Now, I haven't seen her for 5 days, and it was a mess, and before that it had been a week, and it was almost worse (we slept together 2 nights without sex, she wouldn't kiss me like she used to, or she would but then said "I'd kiss you more, but..." and me being drunk I said "it's ok", but thinking about it now, it's not OK at all).
    Anyway, what seems to me is this: she still loves me, she is attracted physically to me (she told me no other man interests her), but would not go on a relationship so she is being distant, won't kiss me ("I thought you understood"), won't call me, won't have sex with me. She still likes to have plenty of fun with me, we share a lot of the same passions and hobbies, I'm just wondering why she won't kiss me no more, why she flees me, why she perceives my intentions of seeing her as some kind of aggression, and what should I do. I think she is herself very confused, because at what point can you say it's a relationship, and at what point can you not say it, if both love each other, care for each other, have fun together, are attracted to each other.
    Anyway, I'm seeing her tonight, and I'm planning on asking her why she didn't kiss me last time (I tried 3 times), and that I also don't want dependence in the relationship, but I just want to have fun with her like we used to, or something like that. Deep inside I think I'm in need of sex also, so I would very much like her to come to my house with me, but she will very probably say no, I don't know.
    Thank you for your help, this message is overtly long I'm sorry.
    chrishands1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 12:55 PM
    Well truth is, girls hate, neediness and insecurity, so portray yourself as thoes two things and a girl will love feelings, simply because she wants an emotionless, strong[emotionally] for instinctive/survival purposes etc. rethink how your acting round her, change it round, e.g. Ask her for a kiss if she says no, say OK, well you ent going to have one now, or Uwasnt going to get it for free anyway. Things like that
    chrishands1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 12:58 PM

Lose her love feelings sorry I meant
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 03:10 PM

It seems like this girl is on the rebound, and she is keeping you around because she is physically attracted to you. Physical attraction is important in a relationship, but it cannot be the whole relationship. It was very disrespectfull of you to tell her you love her and disregard her feelings. You are not in love with her. Love takes time, commitment, and trust, along with willingness to die for the other person. It is much more intense, than mere "feelings" for someone, or romantic involvement. Why don't you leave the girl alone to get over her past bad relationship, and allow her some time to heal. She is right- you are moving way too fast. Why don't you take a break and start righting your own wrongs too- clingyness is not a good thing, and is one of the deadliest sins in a relationship. Fix that before you go getting emotionally involved with women.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend loves me.and her ex. [ 14 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years.. she said she wanted to marry me and spend the rest of her life with me... until two months ago, when she started talking to her ex again.. I figured it was OK because she loves me, and I trusted her. However, I was wrong. She cheated on me with him and...

Girlfriend loves me, but her ex more. [ 23 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had been together for 4 months. Yesterday she said that she still has feelings for her ex who she had been together with off and on for about two years. He would leave for summers and they would break up so she is used to him leaving and then coming back to her. But now he lives...

Girlfriend says she loves me, but is not in love with me. Says she needs time alone? [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years has recently moved out, and she says that she loves me as a person, but is not in love with me anymore. We had only been living together for 2 months, and she has ended it. Before this, we were both madly in love. I thought she was the one, and she thought I was the...

My Girlfriend truly Loves me but. [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 20 months. We met at the end of high school and we were madly in love. We know everything to know about the other. After three months of going out, we felt like we were comfortable enough to give each other our virginities. After a year and a...

I think my girlfriend loves someone else and not me [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so yeah I'm 15 years old and I've been dating my girlfriend for about 2months And I wanted to know if she still loves me things between me and her were getting a little odd like when we started dating we don't do the same things we use to do, and I think for some reason she still loves her ex...

View more questions Search