Ask
    lgilland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2006, 02:22 PM
    Getting rid of ground ivy
    How do I remove ivy from my yard?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2006, 03:25 PM
    Depends on what type of Ivy you've got. Do you know what it is? If not, post a pic and we'll see what we can do.

Many varieties of ground cover are not really Ivy but easily mistaken for it.

The key is to first confirm exactly what it is you have, then the plan to eradicate it is a 1,2,3 deal.
    lgilland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2006, 04:15 PM
    Thank you. Unable to post picture. However, will have local garden group ID the ivy and will reply to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ground and neutral bar [ 2 Answers ]

I'm installing a 4 wire, 50 AMP GFCI for my hot tub. My question is at my main breaker for the house where I'm taking power from, which bar is neutral and which bar is ground, or does it matter? Thanks Fred

Hot Ground/ Reverse [ 5 Answers ]

I have been struggling with an electrical problem for a while now: I spliced into an electrical line in the basement to create an outlet. I wired everything perfect using experience and a home depot manual. I kept getting a hot/ground reverse after purchasing several testers. Then it...

Hot Ground [ 2 Answers ]

A circuit in my basement has me puzzled. When I went to replace a light fixture, with the switch (that controls two fixtures) off I touched the ground and the white and got a spark. I tested (with meter) with switch on and off and got the following results: SWITCH OFF White to Ground 120 vac...

Hot/Ground Reversed [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Can you have lights and outlets coming from two circuits (i.e. two breakers from the main box)? Also how do you reverse the ground and hot wire? I am wanting to move a light switch... I went to the breaker box and turned off the power to that circuit. I proceeded to disconnect...

View more questions Search