Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Puppylover46236 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 10:20 AM
    How's the best way to get a boyfriend?
    Any one now how the best way is to get a boyfriend? :confused:
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Nov 19, 2008, 12:15 PM

Just be yourself, you shouldn't have to change anything to have someone like you, well unless you just want an attraction based relationship, and that's not for who you are. Everyone is beautiful in some way, although some may not appeal to others they are still beautiful people. It is nice to dress a little different sometimes though just to please them. If the person you like can't apreteate you for who you are then it's not worth trying.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2008, 03:58 PM

I totally agree with kati-katt.

It also depends on what kind of people you are attracted to. Personally I'm always attracted to people who are different, who live their lives the way they want and who are a bit arrogant. It also depends on what type of relationship you want i.e. a long term relationship or a relationship that is more casual and is based on just experiencing and having fun. Either way I think it's a good idea to just be sure about who you are and to be comfterble with yourself and to find someone who digs you for who you are :)
    blfabila5 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2008, 04:09 PM

Don't look so desperate when you see a guy you like. That tends to scare them away. If you see him looking at you then act like you don't really notice like don't keep starring at him. Give him eye contact and smile for like 2sec. If he passes by then say Hi and if he is interested he will make conversation with you. Basically don't look so desperate, the right guy will come to you when you least expect it.
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Nov 23, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Comment on roxypox's post
    Thanks for your agreement, and yes it does depend on what types of people you like as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yo how's my rap [ 5 Answers ]

Choras: You can't control the rap, The rap is the beat, Don't you see, I don't control the rap, The rap controls me, You can't control the rap, Its just to cool, Anyone who thinks there cooler, Is just a flipping fool,

Hows' famliy life in the coast guard? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 29 years old and married with a 2 year old daughter. I already have a decent job with a NYC government agency. However, I'm bored with my dead end job, the economy is slow and was thinking of a career change to the US coast guard. My main concern is how long the average deployment at sea? And...

How's your pet dog? [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me about your pet dog(s) tell me some stories or send some pictures!:)

How's to make a prints on a shirt? [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one gimme tips on how to make kick *** designs on clothes, like the prints they do on shirts for example like the englands style clothes you know the one color crest with the lions or the stamp faces. Wat kind of material do they use, how do they put it on. Basically how do you design and...

View more questions Search