Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsosad14 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Girlfriend cheated then dumped me
    My girlfriend just dumped me! I thought we were in love but I guess not. She basically took my heart out and stomped all over it.:( While I waz being loyal to her she turns around and cheats. We have been dating for 8 months and it feelz like I just wasted 8 months I could never get back. I'm going around all depressed now and she is all happy. She has no clue how much it hurts:( What should I do? How do I handle this heartbreak?
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Nov 12, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Speaking from a mother of a teenage boy and having raised two girls. I understand that you are hurt deeply. Sometimes when we think we are "in love" esp. when young and inexperienced this kind of hurt happens constantly to someone or another. I Am assuming you are a teen?
    In life we go through a lot of "things' that hurt and disappoint us... in my opinion give yourself some time to heal and try to go on with your life taking along with you more wisdom and experience and use it when you find another girlfriend or if by some means you and she get back together and keep your eyes and ears open .
    Hope this helps you :)
    Good luck and God Bless you
    fordexpert Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Check it out, take that time hung out w/ her and hang out w/ friends or family. No matter what the sittuation is, thers always someone else. Don't dwell on it, she's gone budy, its up to you to make yourself better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cheated on my Girlfriend, What to do about it? [ 60 Answers ]

Ok lets go through the run down of what happened. I was at my friends house for a small party and during the night I became rather drunk and player some strip poker (which I won but that's not important really) after which a girl at the party and myself started flirting and stuff. Now the bad part...

My Girlfriend Cheated on me with another girl! [ 22 Answers ]

Ok I don't usually resort to the internet for advice but I'm desprate and I need some real opinons on my problem.PlEaSe HeLp Me Ok me and my Girlfriend have been going out for 4 months now and I've been thinking she mite be the girl for me.I know that's a bit KrAzY since were both only 16 and have...

My Girlfriend dumped me, but. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there, Im in a situation, I have been with my girlfriend for about 4 years. We have been away from each other for 1 year- as I am abroad. We were meant to get married next year. She will come with me for some time, then we go back. 7 Weeks Ago: She was constantly planning things up and...

Has Girlfriend cheated on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, where do I start? I 've been with this girl for 1 year now. She is at University in Glasgow (scotland) and is 25, while I'm a Van driver working in London (England) and I'm 26. Before going out (dating) with me she was going out a guy who was an aquantance(think its spelt right) of me and my...

First girlfriend dumped Me [ 6 Answers ]

My first g/f just dumped me and I asked her for a reason and she said she got tired of being in a relation and didn't really like me anymore, I almost started 2 cry, she really wanted 2 dump me and I have 2 say she sounded happy after she did, she even said HAHA and I felt so sad and pissed, she...

View more questions Search