Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybuttafly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Foiling chunks?
    Ok I need help I used to go to school for hair coloring but that was 7+ years ago and my friend wants me to foil blond in her brown hair but she wants cunks can you help me? I don't member how to foil hair color??
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Oct 26, 2008, 02:40 AM

If you don't know how to do it then let her get it done from a professional.

But usually it is where the bleach/colour is applied, then foil is wrapped around it to stop it from getting onto other sections of the hair and also foil is a good heat conductor which speeds up the colouring process.
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 28, 2008, 07:26 AM

If you're not sure, I wouldn't do it. Not saying you're stupid or anything, but I would tell your friend to go to a local salon and get it done there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dogs Tears Up Chunks of Yard? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3-mth-old lab cross pup and she has recently decided that she enjoys tearing up chunks of yard -- the bigger, the better. She will just lay and gum the whole mess until she loses interest and pulls up another chunk. She doesn't even eat it all! She seems to have gotten the idea from my...

Blood chunks [ 3 Answers ]

I have been experiencing these big chunks of I don't know what during my period and it is very painful. I was wondering if any one has experienced this.

Found Metal Chunks In Mcdonalds Ice Cream [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, hope your all doing well. I was wondering if I could get some advice. 3 days ago me and my step daughter who's 11 years old, were at Mcdonalds and we ordered 2 ice cream cones. Driving on the way home, the little girl told me she had found something in her ice cream, I blew it off like...

Head from skin falling off in chunks [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what's wrong with me. The skin on my head is falling off in chunks. There is no appearance of any marks or sores on my head... does anyone know what's wrong with me?

Calcium chunks in filters (Washer, shower) [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have been having issues with calcium chunks in my filters (especially in my kitchen sink, washer, and main shower). It seems to be only happening in the hot water side. My washer only had chunks in the hot water side and nothing in the cold water side. My parents are saying that I...

View more questions Search