Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1200 Posts: 64, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Tender boobs
    For the past week, I've had tender boobs, I'm not sure if I'm due on or not, but I don't usually get sore boobs, so bit weird. I also had a really bad stomach on Sunday, it was rumbling most off the day and really hurt, I thought it was the start gastroenturitus as I've had this before. But by Monday it had gone off. But left my stomach a little sore. My question is, could I have picked up a bug or could it be that I'm going to start my monthlys soon. Also how long are your boobs sore for before you start?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 06:03 PM
    Are your periods regular? Both breasts are sore? Is there a possibility you are pregnant?
    louise1200 Posts: 64, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2008, 07:36 AM

My periods are usually quite regular. But I had to get the emergency pill two weeks ago and yes both breasts are sore. My stomachs been rumbling again today. Not very nice though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tender Breast [ 2 Answers ]

For a few days my breast have been very tender and my nipples feel quite soar, I am not due on my period as I have not had one for 1 year and six months due to having the injection contraception. It has been 6 months now since I have not been on the contraception and I was wondering whether this...

Affordable tender steaks [ 7 Answers ]

I cannot afford a tender cut of beef. Occasionally Sirloin will be on sale. But rib eye, T -bone- porterhouse and those cuts of meat pass the Sirloin category are Out of my price range. Is there a steak below Sirloin. That is decently tender. I have tried other cuts But mainly they are...

Tender beef [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone had trouble finding beef that isn't tough? Every time I buy beef it is always real tough no matter how I cook it. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make beef tender?

Tender redness on the penis [ 1 Answers ]

A week ago, I gave my boyfriend a blowjob for the first time. The next day, he said he was tender on the head of his penis and that it was like a burning feeling (like an irritatble rubbing). Last night, he said the tenderness went away for the last couple of days. This morning, I jacked him...

I'm 14, itchy, tender, dry? [ 36 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 14 year old girl who has only had sex twice, this was about 4 months ago, I haven't had any sexual activity for about a month and a half now. I wear cotton underwear and I keep myself very well clean. Just 3 days ago I went to take a shower and I used a different soap, and I cleaned my...

View more questions Search