Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sambonesjoey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Breast Pain
    I have been having severe breat pain in my left brest for about 1 year now. I have had four mammograms and they have all come out normal except this last one on Tuesday this past week. I am going in for an ultra sound and x-rays with mammographic views. Does anyone else have this kind of pain or know anyone that does. I have a lot of cancer in my family and my aunt died at 32 of breat cancer. I know that you don't usually have pain with breast cancer, but just a little concerned. :eek:
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 06:18 PM

Talk to you doc about getting a breast mri (new test) there is also a blood test available to help determine weather or not you are at a genetic risk for cancer. Best of luck
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 10:42 PM
    A common misconception is that there is no pain with breast cancer. I am living proof. I found a lump and it was painful. Went through six doctors before I found the 7th to do a biopsy.

If you have a family history, don't let people tell you that breast cancer is not painful.
    louise1200 Posts: 64, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2008, 05:20 PM

I have no breast cancer in my family. But both off my boobs have been sore for the past week, I'm not due on and I wouldn't think I'm pregnant, But I hope that you don't have breast cancer as it's a terrible disease. Goodluck with everything x x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abdominal pain along with breast pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I been having lower abdominal pain along with breast pain. It has been a week and I also missed my menstrual. I am just not ready to take the test because I am always late so taking my time and trying to figure out what is really happening with my body. I been having lot of...

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

Breast Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on Depo-Ralovera for 7 years, 2 months ago the doctor took me off the injections because my bone density test came back abnormal, which was a little concerning but now that I have come off the injections my breasts are really sore and feel almost swollen, they feel as though they are...

View more questions Search