Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friskyfridaycat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 12:11 PM
    What ip address myspace message originated from
    Hi...

Someone I care about was lead to believe that I sent a message to
    One of his friends through his myspace account.

I would appreciate any help in finding out where the message was sent from.
    If I find out where the message was sent from I may be able to find out who sent it
    And prove that I wasn't the one who sent it.

Thank you
    jambourrie Posts: 73, Reputation: 10

Oct 9, 2008, 12:32 PM

A good first step might be to contact the MySpace administrators. They can point you in the right direction, I am sure.

Next step I would take (regardless if I could prove it or not) is to tell my so-called friends (who don't trust or believe me) and tell 'em where to go.

Do it for yourself, and your own peace of mind. Not to prove anything to people who clearly do not deserve it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Superstar - Where it originated [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like to know who wrote "Superstar" (1969-1973?) I can't find that much on this song. I know Bette Midler sang it in the '70s, but I don't think she wrote it. My husband and I are arguing about it... he thinks Ruben Studdard was the first to sing this song, and I KNOW he is wrong. ;) I've...

Need to obtain IP address from myspace messages [ 4 Answers ]

I pray to god that someone can help me with this one. Long story short: I had to put a restraining order on my boyfriend's ex. She was stalking us and threatened me several times with a gun. She sent me numerous messages on myspace telling me she was going to kill us, etc. she has also driven...

Need to find out somebody's IP address on Myspace. [ 5 Answers ]

My friends account got hacked, and I want to make the hacker pay. Any way I can get there IP or location from them posting a bulletin?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

View more questions Search