Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil-mama08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Pregnancy fun
    Could anyone maybe list some fun things (memories) to do while your pregnant? Something like a belly cast or 3 d ultrsasound... something like those memories. :)
    jambourrie Posts: 73, Reputation: 10

Oct 7, 2008, 07:12 PM

Halloween is coming up, and there are lots of fun ideas you can try for that, if you happen to indulge in it.

I've seen a few neat painted tummies... pumpkins mostly (you can probaby Google pictures of these), as well as thinking up some fun costume ideas.

I guess I kind of veer towards the bizarre... but I saw a zombie marathon once, and a woman was pregnant, and had a zombie cabbage patch baby alongside her bump... it was pretty fun. Pregnant nun is always a bit outlandish.

Belly casts are neat and feel really cool. A cool photo idea that would keep your memories alive that I thought was cool was putting like... dad's and mom's hands... maybe fingers interlocked in a pretty black and white photo. If you have other kids, add their hands too. :)

Painting/airbrushing feels really cool too.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 8, 2008, 10:08 PM

Keep a daily journal of your feeling, how much the baby moves, funny things. I did this for all of my kids and then gave the journals to them when they had kids and they loved them.

Good luck and best wishes to you for a healthy happy baby
    Michelle
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2008, 03:40 AM

Along with the diary idea... keep a photo diary of how your body changes. Take a weekly picture in the same spot and watch the transformation as your body changes, your belly grows.
    Treat yourself to the occasional pregnancy massage.
    Make connections and friends with other pregnant women in a prenatal yoga class or other such class.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2008, 05:58 AM

I had fun with my pregnancy scrapbook. We recently went to a place that takes a photo of the dad and mom and it can tell you how your child might look for the future. It was for fun and the picture is added to the scrapbook can wait to see in the future if it is true.

Also, I wrote a letter to my unborn child and put it in the scrapbook too.

Lastly, I let family and friends write a brief statement to my unborn child. Everyone wrote something like" You better listen to mom and dad, can't wait to meet you,etc. My mom and fiancé wrote the most touching words. I have a few more people that needs to sign.

I also read to my belly everyday and he seems to like one book because he moves a lot when I read it. The same goes for the music that I put to my belly. All of that is recorded as well.

Try this along with the above idea, Congratulations.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 09:01 AM

I wanted to tell you that yesterday I went and got 3D sonogram and along with the picuture and cd I brought a teddy bear with my baby recorded heart beat. Now whenever I want to listen to my baby heartbeat I can press the button on the teddy bear and listen and it will be going in the baby crib and kept as a keepsake. Also, I brought a keychain with a sonogram picture in it. At my last doctor's visit my doctor gave me a print out of the my baby heartbeat and I added that to my scrap book. How you thought of anything else?
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Oct 18, 2008, 03:44 PM

Along with Halloween costume ideas, I once saw a pregnant woman paint her belly like that one eyed monster from Monsters Inc and her husband was the big blue monster. It was cute. She said everything was home made
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 02:06 AM

You and your significant other body painting...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I I'm having irregular periods nearly two months once I will get periods. My last period was on February 24 but last 3 days I'm having some symptoms of pregnancy like breast paining, feeling hotness inside my body, headache, some irritation. So please say whether these symptoms indicate my...

Age and Pregnancy [ 8 Answers ]

Well, first of all I'm a guy, but I was very curious about how it becomes more difficult to become pregnant as a woman ages. I was therefore wondering when is the ideal age for a woman to have a baby (I'm speaking purely in biological terms, not maturity or emotional terms)? And at what age does it...

Cat pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Can swelling at the stomach be the first signs of a pregnant cat?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex couple of times before my first day of period on 9 Dec 2006.As I was doubtful about myself being pregnant I had taken Norlevo,emergency contraceptive pill.During my this period I had normal bleeding. Right after 20 days of this period, on 29 Dec I had another period in which...

Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I had my period on September 29 which was 8 days late and it's the October 30th and I have cramps and sore breast can I have gotten pregnant last month and still got my period

View more questions Search